Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost to get a few tears (small) repaired and have my drivers seat re-dyed? I just scrubbed and conditioned my leather and the passanger seat looks great,(except for one spot-if re-dying does not cost that much I might have the passanger side done as well), the rear seats look like they have never been sat on, but the drivers side has black marks on it, that my dad says came from the leather jacket I was wearing when I drove it home back in January.

Also are there any good places that I can get this done in Washington-I would prefer south of Seattle.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Acura used to sell leather repair panels in three sizes. The largest was approx 14 x 24 inches and retailed for around $120. You then would require install by a trim shop and a re-dye as the OEM panels are exactly dyed to the interior color, but over time your old color has changed. I had a LT seat bolster repaired a few yrs ago for $200, plus the cost of the OEM panel.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try leatherique.com

I restored some Nissan Maxima leather seats from a junkyard couple of years ago. These seats were in terrible condition and afterwards, my friends wouldn't believe me when I told them about them.

Leatherique's website gives you some info on leather repair and they're pretty helpful if you call them too.

Hope this helps,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts