Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
i bought covers from iggee, they were custom made for the acura legend, they are really good quality, google iggee, if u get them, get the ones with no holes cut into it, it looks better if u cut the holes urself

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought covers from iggee, they were custom made for the acura legend, they are really good quality, google iggee, if u get them, get the ones with no holes cut into it, it looks better if u cut the holes urself
iggee is also selling on ebay...i read someones feedback on their profile.
they said that after one month the seat covers started tearing from the stitching. really bad quality.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
I bought from Leatherseats.com and I LOVE my leather. very durable...the wearing is perfect so far

edit:when I think of Iggee seat covers, I think of leather seat covers that go over your existing upholstery and stays on by straps, etc. that link is for real leather replacements, you have to remove what's on your seats to install them right. I did it myself and saved $500-$800, but it's def time consuming (even more so if you're a perfectionist), but doable! I was amazed at how well mine turned out...you'd never know it was me that installed it!

this is what I think of when I hear Iggee seat covers:
87-95 ACURA LEGEND iggee S.LEATHER SEAT COVER COVERS - (eBay.ca item 140227022226 end time 02-May-08 20:15:49 EDT)
$70 + shipping vs. $500 for the leatherseats.com link

would I buy from leatherseats.com again? absolutely...them or katzkin

and ummm, who's on your hood? :)

·
2002 3.5 w/ TII cams!
298 Posts
Can you guys post some pics of the covers in your cars please? After my exterior surgery is complete I plan on Refereshing the Interior

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I bought from Leatherseats.com and I LOVE my leather. very durable...the wearing is perfect so far

edit:when I think of Iggee seat covers, I think of leather seat covers that go over your existing upholstery and stays on by straps, etc. that link is for real leather replacements, you have to remove what's on your seats to install them right. I did it myself and saved $500-$800, but it's def time consuming (even more so if you're a perfectionist), but doable! I was amazed at how well mine turned out...you'd never know it was me that installed it!

this is what I think of when I hear Iggee seat covers:
87-95 ACURA LEGEND iggee S.LEATHER SEAT COVER COVERS - (eBay.ca item 140227022226 end time 02-May-08 20:15:49 EDT)
$70 + shipping vs. $500 for the leatherseats.com link

would I buy from leatherseats.com again? absolutely...them or katzkin

and ummm, who's on your hood? :)
those are my import models haha. my korean friends

your right. those iggee ones are cheap. i don't have the money for $500 seat covers!. itll probalby end up costing almost a grand after installation plus import taxes cuz im in canada.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i talked to the iggee guys they said they fit over the seats. like real covers.

if you guys can post pics of your iggee covers that'd be great.

im sure iggee isnt strong quality and if your with girls in backseat the covers wont last too long lol.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I have the Iggee seat covers and like them. I purchased them in November 2007. They fit tight. The color match was pretty good. I made some custom holes for the seat controls. No issues with ripping. All this for like $84 shipped from ebay (2 front seats only). I did 2 in-depth write ups in this forum....one for the initial install and one for the seats controls mod...see the link in my signature (it will get you to both write ups). There are lots of pictures.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
great!. i saw the iggee pics they look awesome in your car.

im gonna get them too. my interior is type E a bit darker than F i guess their beige ones will do

thanks

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
You do need to take the seats out to get them to fit just right, but not too bad.
I did not remove the seats and they are in proper. Scratched my fingers a few times reaching under the drivers seat, but got it done. Start with the passenger seat is is much easier. Good practice for the driver's seat. Warm day with be easier, let the seat covers warm up (they will have more give).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.