Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am selling my expedition and I promised the people who are buying it that I would replace the seat cover on the drivers seat. it is from a 97 Expedition with tan leather. Does anyone know where I can get one asap. I have checked ebay already with no luck. I left a post on an expedition forum but those people are pricks (for the most part) and not a single person replied. I don't want to pay to get it fixed cuz so far I have had ZERO luck doing that. Any websites, phone numbers would be very very much appreciated, or else email me at [email protected]. Peace guys and thx

Jonny

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Try http://www.leatherseats.com/ - this vendor I think is the same vendor that people here used for a GroupBuy for the Legend Owners.

drinkdontdrive said:
Guys,

I am selling my expedition and I promised the people who are buying it that I would replace the seat cover on the drivers seat. it is from a 97 Expedition with tan leather. Does anyone know where I can get one asap. I have checked ebay already with no luck. I left a post on an expedition forum but those people are pricks (for the most part) and not a single person replied. I don't want to pay to get it fixed cuz so far I have had ZERO luck doing that. Any websites, phone numbers would be very very much appreciated, or else email me at [email protected]. Peace guys and thx

Jonny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.