Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother is part of the club lexus forum and he came across an LED underbody kit. Im just curious if anyone is interested in this at all because if they do go with a group buy on it, i had mentioned to them that there might also be interest on this forum for them. let me know, my bro is talking to the guy about these right now. im sure we can combine the gb to make the discount even more with the a-l forum and club lexus forum. heres a link below to them

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138363&highlight=led

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
JTJohnny102 said:
doesnt belong as the legend shouldnt have it or doesnt belong on a legend. cuz it will work for all cars, it's just a track with lights. jus seein whoever is interested, if not ill just get a set for myself
I think he's aware that you can stick lights on any car. I don't know if i am a fan. It definitely looks cleaner than purple glow...but it makes it look like a limo...or something of the sort.

·
Creeper
1,472 Posts
Ballistic said:
that doesn't belong on a legend...
whoa whoa whoa.....i think its a personal reflection man. whatever someone wants on a car is their own choice(except APC stuff, burn it all)....those LEDS are wayyyyyyyyyyy better than a neon kit though makes it look more upscale... the way a legend should look

·
'hood Garage
3,154 Posts
I think they look better than the regular led kits def. more up scale. Not sure if I would do it though (I have so much stuff on the whip as it) but, I would like to hear the price.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think they look kinda nice, but:
Are they street legal?
Is there an interior on/off switch or would they run all the time?
Can you change the color while driving? (or do you have to replace the LEDs?)

What do you think the GB price will be around?

(SEMI-interested IF the price is low enough)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
omg, i've been looking for a wayto get those FOREVER...Leon was still lookin for them for me.

im in if they are less that 175 on a group buy 280 is already going to anti-roll bars.

and for people who DONT know what that is, it's called an "Entry Illumination Kit" Made spefically to be used with your interior lights, so when you unlock the car and your interior lights come on, they also come on. you're not supposed to ride around with them on.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.