Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope, I didn't spell it wrong, apparently there was a special edition L-E-D-G-E-N released. LoL.. My neighbor's friend owns a 1988 Red Legend Coupe, on the back it says L-E-D-G-E-N. Wish I had a digital camera!!!

Not sure if the guy did it on purpose, but I do recall he said that they had crashed into him before, and had work done on it... seems flawless to me besides that.. LOL

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Ask him if his house has lead paint in it too..

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
I had a friend that had a Mercedes E320 and his trunk lid was replaced at a body shop and when they stuck the emblems back on, it said EE20, with the 3 backwards looking like an E. He didn't even notice it till I told him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
luvmylegend said:
I had a friend that had a Mercedes E320 and his trunk lid was replaced at a body shop and when they stuck the emblems back on, it said EE20, with the 3 backwards looking like an E. He didn't even notice it till I told him. :rolleyes:
NO way someone is that dumb:confused: proberly a jackass

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
why is that? it is an H upside down

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
I saw this guy today in a G2 Sedan that looked a little ricey but he had the DECEPTICON face next to his front wheel in front of his door? You know from the TRANSFORMERS??? crazy? ridiculous? defaced <-- ha ha legend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts