Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
um my left side mirror is broken. the part where the screw enters the hole it broke try using some epoxy but it didnt hold. so is there any way i could fix it or should i just go purchase another one. And if i were to go purchase this unit where can i find a good price on it ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
got one

do u have a sedan? i have a complete left side mirror assembly but without the mirror.. let me know if you would be intersted..
i have red one.. thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: got one

ACMatic said:
do u have a sedan? i have a complete left side mirror assembly but without the mirror.. let me know if you would be intersted..
i have red one.. thanks
um yes mines is a sedan but its not the same color

·
Registered
56 Posts
Since we're on the subject of mirrors, my passenger side is not aligned properly. The mirror itself seemed to have been disasembled prior to my purchase and the mirror is placed a bit to the right side. So when I try to adjust the mirror via the auto adjuster it can't move to the right far enough b/c it would rub the side. Does anyone know how I could remove the mirror from the assembly so that I can align in the center again. As of now I have to force it to the right. It is so annoying after I wash the car and the mirror is off.

·
Registered
760 Posts
5speedLegend said:
Since we're on the subject of mirrors, my passenger side is not aligned properly. The mirror itself seemed to have been disasembled prior to my purchase and the mirror is placed a bit to the right side. So when I try to adjust the mirror via the auto adjuster it can't move to the right far enough b/c it would rub the side. Does anyone know how I could remove the mirror from the assembly so that I can align in the center again. As of now I have to force it to the right. It is so annoying after I wash the car and the mirror is off.
you could probably take the mirror off, align the motor so its perfectly straight, then put the mirror back on and adjust it. that should work assuming the motor is on the actual housing itself and not on the back of the mirror.

-brandon

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why do you guys like to repeat questions? I know what I should do, but can I and has anyone done it? So I'll repost the question:
Does anyone know how I could remove the mirror from the assembly so that I can realign in the center again?
. I am not insulting one, I am just annoyed that some people try to waste my time reading something that's already been stated(especially when I asked).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts