Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Auto Coupe vs the 5psd GTS
The the straight aways he would pull on me over 60-70mph but goign around those corners my stock 120,000 mile suspension still outperformed. Plus my great driving skills. He kinda went off course and messed up his bumper :giggle:
Legends are pretty good on the Auto-X IMO :bowdown:

·
Fighting Irish
633 Posts
Autocross is usually just done in parking lots with cones set up.

·
Banned
3,264 Posts
tnelson said:
not auto-x, road course, and the road course around here runs 8 a heat.

not to stick up for typeR, but he wasnt doing anything illegal. dont always have to assume the guy is in the wrong.
I had an idea that it was him, especially after the "My great driving skills" bit. Point is he said autocross and indicated one on one. I have never even heard of two people being allowed on an autoX layout within 30 seconds of eachother. The way he said it sounds like the typical "I was doing this legally" bit. At least when I race its on a private road, if the mods wanted to lock the threads for racing on a private property then I have no problem with that. What are the odds that Rkon actually raced off the streets and was telling the truth while pretending to be a new member?

I see your point but Its Rkon, I am pretty comfortable with doubting him.

Broken Angel said:
Legends are pretty good on the Auto-X IMO :bowdown:...

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Dethred said:
I had an idea that it was him, especially after the "My great driving skills" bit. Point is he said autocross and indicated one on one. I have never even heard of two people being allowed on an autoX layout within 30 seconds of eachother. The way he said it sounds like the typical "I was doing this legally" bit. At least when I race its on a private road, if the mods wanted to lock the threads for racing on a private property then I have no problem with that. What are the odds that Rkon actually raced off the streets and was telling the truth while pretending to be a new member?

I see your point but Its Rkon, I am pretty comfortable with doubting him.
Yeah, i dont think he did it in a legal format either, but i just get sick of having somebody jump down your throat and call you a horrible person and then lock the thread before you can even defend yourself. Happens alot around here.

We have a group in OKC and we race in a closed down industrial park. Yeah, its on a street. But we close it down, there is no way anyone could turn on it, etc.(not even any entrances where we race) and the cops leave us alone because we are safe about it. last time i even mentioned that, somebody told me that i should be banned for talkin about street racing, called me a horrible person, then locked and then deleted the thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.