Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think, my Legend is DIY?

A wonna fix my car, because I love my Acura.

The frame, front bumper, engine Ok

I was driving down a two lane road with a center turn lane. The road had a bicycle land and then a sidewalk, so there was no shoulder to the road. I was driving about 35 miles per hour when I saw a car on the right side of the road stopped with its emergency flashing lights on. It was not completely off of the road. When I went around to the left of the stopped car in the center lane, there was traffic stopped in front of the stopped car in the right lane. I couldn't see the stopped traffic because of the stopped car with its emergency lights on. So when I went to merge back into the lane I hit a car. The front right part of my car went underneath the Chevy Malibu and lifted the car up. My bumper is not damaged, but the hood and fender are peeled back along with a broken headlight. The radiator was leaking and the radiator frame was damaged and pushed back, and that is why my car was towed. It doesn't look like there is any damage to the frame of the car.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
radiator and support? What happened man?

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
that looks .. really painful.... its ... kinda iffy .... hard to say.. i mean fixing it would be cool.. but the frame is damaged.. who knows what side effects that has on the rest of the body frame..

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
radiator and support damaged

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
i would find another acura and swap what ever upgrade u have to the new one.. dont trust rebuilt cars.. no matter how perfect u make it.. u cant never be too sure what damages the front impact had on the rest of the frame. unless ur not too worried about that..

if not.. then just fix it.. and see what happens..?

·
Registered
592 Posts
OUCH!...Damn another Legend...sorry to hear about that bro...at least nobody was hurt...that looks like an expensive fix though...

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bad news

Bad news,
the body frame damaged,
my car is dead.
I am sad
:(

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yesterday I got my legend back.

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so, My Legend is almost repaired

·
Registered
860 Posts
That's impressive ! ! !

WW:2cool:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
YES!!!!
i remember this thread from a long time ago.
so glad u chose to fix it !

congrats! AMAZING work!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts