Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after reading the thread about the bus. card, i thought wouldn't it be cool if some1 had made a Legend America Online buddy Icon? Or make one advertising these forums? don't look to me though.. i dont know how to make one.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know how many of you guys can make your own, but my friend is willing to make some for us. If you guys are interested, reply back here. I would like to see how many of you would like one and then we gotta figure out what pic to use.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea my friends goign to make one for us. Anyone have a HOT looking legend to use as the pic?

·
Registered
397 Posts
What exactly is an AIM icon? I don't know what it's used for. Anyone?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oo nice! i like the first one where it says LEGEND NEVER DIE in different frames with the cars. Hey Leon, my friend saw the business card u guys made and he said he could use the bottom pic for the AIM icon. He said something about making it pan from side to side showing the cars. a
nyways, is it ok if u post the pic and i let him use it to make the icon? Its the pic where u see the row of Legends and the black one is first. THX

G

·
I coulda made it better but.....AIM allows only like 7k files....had to slim it down without crapin' out the quality.....i'll try to make my first one better

G

·

that is zol's

this one Kevon Williams from legendarylegndz.com

that is yours seasicklegend

i tried to get more in but files size are limited tryin to get some more in there

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeah man, it is tight, if only aol would allow larger files, then people can make some real creative ones, but they limit it to a ridiculously small size.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts