Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know the Legend of the Month feature has been talked about before and never implemented, until now.:)

Download the below document for details, instructions, and requirements.

http://www.acura-legend.com/OTM/AcuraRLandLegendOTM.doc

Here are a few details:
  • Submissions are due by the 24th of each month, so we have ~ 1 week to select the OTM Cars and work on the articles)
  • There will be one Legend OTM and one RL OTM per month. If there is enough interest and submissions after the first month or first few months, we may extend it to one RL & Legend of the month from each of their respective generations.
  • We will try to rotate months with G1 and G2 in intervals (if enough people submit), so that the Legend OTM isn't always a G2 Legend and that the RL OTM isn't always a 2005 RL, etc.
  • The Legend/RL OTM will be posted on the first day of each month
  • If your submission doesn't become the OTM car, don't count it out as not being the OTM for future months. It may just win versus the future months submission(s)!
  • This will kick off on March 1st, be ready!

And a sample of what you need to include:
  • Your name, age, location
  • Year, Model, Color
  • Aftermarket Accessories & OEM Accessories
  • Many pictures of your Legend and/or RL!

·
Registered
959 Posts
theres nothing wrong with that, lols :giggle: its sounds cool. shiz knob, lol :D

·
Creeper
1,475 Posts
so......when is the legend otm going to be posted? im anxious

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
so i love this idea and im tring to submit one of these days but im just woundering y do we need to submit and y dont u just go throught the member list and pick from those who are active (cuz i have looked and there are allot of people who have registered and then never came back or posted)
then all u haev to do is request a pic and they will email u a picture

·
Registered
126 Posts
youngin's up in the house

lgnd4u2nv said:
hahaha....now it says "sh*t-knobs"
i'm 19, and i live in a small city, central Canada my legend was passed down from my older bro to my sister to me, my older bro drives a 02 bmw 325Ci, so yea, i'm not all talk mang, my legend looks like this,

http://www.piczo.com/306aZnBoY?g=6384951

i have the basics, cuz i don't have any money, i want rims, any advice on what rims i should get ? :p

representing the 306! www.306motorclub.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
haha, like i said i dont' make enough money to make my legend nice enough, :p, one day maybe, when i stop spending money on girls, gas, video games, and toys, haha i'm just a kid still..

·
***ned
4,564 Posts
Seeb_95Legend said:
theres nothing wrong with that, lols :giggle: its sounds cool. shiz knob, lol :D
Dude where are the G1s? On every pic of a meet all I see are G2s. What's up with that! Does everyone think the G1 is crap or something? Me personally, I'd take a free G1 over a free G2 anyday!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
1_Hot_Legend_L said:
Dude where are the G1s? On every pic of a meet all I see are G2s. What's up with that! Does everyone think the G1 is crap or something? Me personally, I'd take a free G1 over a free G2 anyday!
Don't hate. Appreciate.

·
***ned
4,564 Posts
That's the attitude I've been talkin about right there. I'm not hating, I'm just saying that all the meets have pics of nothing but G2s and most of the G2 owners think that the only Legend is the G2!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts