Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the clear corners for the 1990 honda accord ex would fit the the 1990 legend because they look relativly the same. Also are there any good body kits out there.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
brianc said:
I was wondering if the clear corners for the 1990 honda accord ex would fit the the 1990 legend because they look relativly the same. Also are there any good body kits out there.
No sir, they do not.

·
Registered
427 Posts
the 1990-1993 acura integras look very very similar too the 1st gen legned does anybody know if the lights would fit each other???? or clear taillights???

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
pipes_0 said:
the 1990-1993 acura integras look very very similar too the 1st gen legned does anybody know if the lights would fit each other???? or clear taillights???
No sir, they do not.
Unless you'd like to do some custom body work.

·
Registered
583 Posts
jose,
how many of us have to go to the autozone and say "hey can I take this outside to see if it will fit my car?".... heheh.... Man, I can't count the lights that "almost" look like they fit.
I think we've all secretly hoped that the lights from a 79 gmc (or anydamthing) would fit... ahhh, it just makes it tast that much sweeter if you get some....:D um, lights I mean...:D

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
I'm getting JDM headlights and JDM clear corners from jose real soon! I cant wait to get those on after I get my front end repainted. I will post pics!!!

BTW regular stock headlights/taillights for sale (anybody)

jiggy89LS already is getting my stock corners.

also set of 4 15" white WRD 5 star rims for sale

·
Registered
120 Posts
Full-stealth

If they are taillights for an 88 sedan, I would be interested....

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
full_stealth said:
I'm getting JDM headlights and JDM clear corners from jose real soon! I cant wait to get those on after I get my front end repainted. I will post pics!!!

BTW regular stock headlights/taillights for sale (anybody)

jiggy89LS already is getting my stock corners.

also set of 4 15" white WRD 5 star rims for sale
Hey Full_Stealth,
They're on their way.
Sending tomorrow.

-Jose

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Thanks jose and this is for a coupe sorry darth. I saw some tails for a sedan on ebay though.

·
Registered
867 Posts
hey would the second generation corners fit the first?

would they even fit the socket to light up?

could play around and fit those clears in for the first generation

·
Registered
604 Posts
just out of curiosity how much for the rims?

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
how does $100 plus shipping sound?

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sry... dumb question. $100 per rim or for the set?

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
thats for the whole set! I have no use for them and they are taking up garage space. let me know.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Are they really white?... they look kinda gray from the picture. I am pretty interested ... just not sure what they would look like on my car. Do you have the model number or type so I could look for a clearer picture online? Also do you know it they will fit on a G1 legend with the stock size tires? How long did you use them for? Are they in good condition? Any idea what shipping would be? My zip code is 30004(alpharetta, GA) if that helps at all. Sry about all the questions... just trying to be carefull where I blow my money that I will need to be spending on college next year. I appriciate all of your help and patience.

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
figure on about a 75 pound box (approximately) from the 97006 area code in beaverton oregon. They are in good condition but have been used since the car was new. They are truly white if clean but you know what brake dust does to wheels. They will fit the stock tire size but I ran 50 series on them when I was using them. They dont have tires on them and there are 2 different center caps that arent very different except one has a white ring and the other is silver. below is a pic. if you want more email me at

[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts