Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Chris Moody...I hope you will use your skills in media and compose a nice video out of the footage from yesterdays meet!:D

I know those involved will SURELY appreciate it, and better yet, the rest of ouir people here will too. We had people honking and asking for autographs, and a couple in a Grand Cherokee pulled alongside us while we were filming, and said, "Whats going on? Whats this all about?" I replied, "We are Legendary Legendz, look us up on Yahoo or Google". And he gave us a thumbs up and said," Man I love those cars, I should HAVE NEVER SOLD MINE! Your cars look beautiful"!

Kind of a good ego booster, ya think?

Anyway, it would be nice, especially with the music and all. Would make a nice flash intro as well (ATLimaging)

Again, thanks to all that came out, I had a blast. I hope you all did.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I cant wait for the video. All I ask is that my shoulder pass is in it. I have always wanted footage of me doing that. Oh, what am I saying, I never drive on the shoulder!;) I had a blast! I felt bad that I had to leave so early. I had been sick, it was hot, and my mother needed me to fix her computer, so I headed out. ON the way home a TT tried to race me. I hit third at 75 and was gone. Just wanted to mention that.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hell yeah guys, I'll make a good video, I jsut ahve to get moved first, and get my Apple back up to Nashville so that I can get the footage into the computer and start working. I'll be putting the finished product on CD-ROM (so you can just pop in into your drive and play the stuff...!) So expect good music and fast driving footage.

Leon-

That was the best meet ever! So good! We had a long trip home, but we made it alright. I'm really sick right now, because we had to move on Sun, and I worked my self sick (literally), and we're still not done... But, I'll be back in the game in a couple of days, and then I'll be able to save up and get that A/V input for my Mac, then I can get the ball rollin' on this video (expect at least a month for it, if you guys can wait that long!?!)

A GREAT MEET! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad you made it home, Chris....had me a lil worried there.
Man, you know we all want to see this video...maybe a clip of me hopping the speed ramp at 100mph would be cool ;)
j/k
Unless you want to... :p
I think that was an AWESOME meet, for sure....and if you liked this one, you would have loved the one in April, too!

Oh well, guess the Six Flags meet will have to be the Big Cahuna for the summer (Part 1)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.