Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Awesome DV8!! He never had a chance....Dude, your legend is growing on me...At first I thought it was a bit extreme but I'm liking the drop and the painted underbody now...Like, looking at that one blurry as crap pic you posted on the CL forums yesterday got me liking it...even though the pic sucked....Just looked sharp.... BTW, you have a PM from me about being a mod. Check it and get back with me...Cya.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i knew id catch someone, the pics are suposed to be crap and blurry to give it that effect.

·
Registered
299 Posts
wow...

A Legend in the 13's...I'm blown away. DV8 is your Legend the fastest around? The Legend platform is sweet but I don't know many front drive cars in the 13's. Congratulations, your car is the shiznit!

j520

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
jason520 said:
wow...

A Legend in the 13's...I'm blown away. DV8 is your Legend the fastest around? The Legend platform is sweet but I don't know many front drive cars in the 13's. Congratulations, your car is the shiznit!

j520
DV8 is the board pimp. He'll probably be hitting low/mid 13's with the headers.

G

·
I wanna see him in the 12's :D with the headers. Cause he's already in the mid 13's.

I can see people's jaws dropping as he blows past an NSX ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I wanna see him in the 12's :D with the headers. Cause he's already in the mid 13's.

I can see people's jaws dropping as he blows past an NSX ;)
How much of an increase in HP will the headers give on a stock Legend? I want them so bad...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yeah he was, NOS power ;)

You know what the cool thing is? I believe that's an Automatic w/TypeII Sedan :D !!!

He's running mid-13s now, would be cool to see a video of something like that. :)

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!

From what ive read, i seem to be the fastest Legend with actual timeslip and now video proof. I hear that there's another Legend in Sac thats poped a high 13 too but its all easier said than done, he used to frequent these boards, but hes not anymore.

Ive Run a [email protected] twice so im in the mid 13's for now.

Headers will give me no less than 20 to the wheel s N/A so the general rule of thumb, it should be about 40 to the wheels under my 85 shot of NOS.

Next time NOS ill keep the camera rolling.

~Hybrid

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NOS, intake, exhaust, bayou chip, type II engine

& secrets of course...............Yellow paint:)

~Hybrid

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Dv8 said:
NOS, intake, exhaust, bayou chip, type II engine

& secrets of course...............Yellow paint:)

~Hybrid
That's it i'm painting my GS yellow.. LOL! :)

NOS, intake, exhaust, bayou chip, type II engine ?? When you think about it, that's not many "Crazy" mods, besides the NOS, those are very good times you're pulling for a car as heavy as ours. Great Job!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Hey DV8, did I hear it right, you have an automatic tranny?? Is this true? I hope so.........

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
if i have a an automatic TYPE I, what do u think i cud pull with all of those mods : intake, exhaust, chip, and NOS:

13s r possible ?

also for Dv8 do u use ur normal driving rims for when ur trying to get ur best times? if u put on ultra lightweight wheels (u cud get 8 lb wheels) u cud significantly improve ur times. btw have u ever had ur car dynoed?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts