Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should make little business cards taht say nothing but

www.legend-forum.com

then when you see a really nice legend in a parking lot and want to some how let this guy know about the forums you could just stick a card in his windsheild, I know its annoying to have things stuck on your windsheild but if its a fellow legend lover they wouldnt mind, and could be happy to learn taht these forums are here.

if theres anyone who could do smething like this please help, and if not then Im sure I could get them made somewhere in town.

if these were made would anyone be willing to buy some at cost to help inform ppl of this site. i think it would be great, and probably incress the numbers searching the boards everyday.

let me know what you think

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yes, I am going to get www.acura-legend.com cards made soon...My mom can get them made at a great price...She is a graphic designer and has hookups with places....I will be able to sell them to who is willing to buy them and put them on peoples cars.....or maybe even just charge yall shipping if the price is good...

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
we should get a acura-legend.com decal made for everyone on the forum

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
94coupe said:
we should get a acura-legend.com decal made for everyone on the forum
Yes, I'm working on those also... A guy my mom does work for who makes decals is making one right now...He is doing a long windshield one that I probably won't want b/c it draws too much attention...I'll post pics whenever he gets it to me...

G

·
Yeah if we get a decal, it should be really small and able to fit on like the rear window of a coupe. I would be glad to pass out business cards.

·
2,879 Posts
Well I already have my Distinct Legend Business cards and legend.org stickers but I would'nt mind seeing how these cards come out.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The purpose of making business cards is to place them on acura legends that you see in order to inform them about the enthusiasm for the love of the legend through online activities and innovations. One time I left a letter on this guy's car... lol Turns out that he's one of the rare LEGEND enthusiasts in Austin.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey i'm in for both the decals for the rear windows and the business cards to hand out. Just let me know what I gotta do to help you guys out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
does mark yuen ever go on the forums anymore? i dont remember ever seeing him say something...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hey, you can do stickers, cards, T-shirts, calenders, hats. you can market anything really, the following is right here the potential for all these things is hot, you just need people to be motivated with the time to back it up. Anything is possible.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
*bump*

what ever happened to this idea?

has anyone made business cards?

the guys over on the Vigor website (http://www.acuravigorclub.com) have a template you can download and print off yourself for their cards.

I downloaded it, changed the text and added the logo from the top of this page and printed it up for myself. but it would be nice to get professional cards made on cardstock (i printed mine on normal paper).

Anyone?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
The "Legend Store" will be opening very soon. Cards will be available. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Vancouver_Legend said:
Legend Store? who'd making that?

more info please..
Me. Gonna sell acura-legend.com T-shirts and decals and more stuff later. Thanks VL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts