Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone like to have a meet in the Twin Cities area next spring?
Also, what do you do at a Legend meet? I have never been to one. Can someone please explain. Also, I don't think my car would fit in. It's really not too nice!

· Registered
32 Posts
Aren't plans already in motion for another Dallas Tx meet? I sure hope so! I'll drive that far to make a meet, but it would be nice if it was in my hometown. I'm sure some of you havn't been to some of the renowned Dallas Gentlemen Clubs. Really something else. Good times. :2cool:

2,762 Posts
First off, there is a meet section for threads like this one. You may get "friendlier" traffic in the correct sections. As for not fitting in, most of us are in the same boat. We all love our cars and love to see others. I guarantee you will fit in fine. What happens at meets? This topic has been covered recently in the meets section here:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74583

Also, if you haven't stumbled across it yet, check out the Newbie FAQ link in my signature. You will find many of your questions can be answered there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.