Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is 24.2 MB, so it will be a slow download for any of you with only 56K connections, sorry :(
The video is in MPEG format and should play just fine through Windows Media Player. If anyone is interested in getting this clip on VHS just e-mail me. Upcomming meets I plan to make a complete video of some type for output on VHS or even DVD.
It was filmed on my 3 chip Canon GL1 and edited quickly in Premiere last night at 4am...hope you'll like it
hehhe it may seem like there is a lot of shots of my car-- that is because I mixed in some other action shots I had filmed previosuly heheheeh :)

Right click on the link and select SAVE AS!!!
Legend MEET [7.20.02]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great Video Doug

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
System

Audiobahn 3201Q amp, 2 10" Audiobahn 1000x subs--> sealed box, 1 fared digital cap, visonik 2208 amp(with custom plexi front to show inner components), audiobahn componets(mids/tweets/ crossovers), Pioneer 7000r source unit, 4 guage wire to sub amp and 8 guage to visonik amp....hmmm that is it i think...oh and pioner 6x9 3 ways in the rear....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Doug, that video is awesome!

Nice choice of songs too! Dirty-souf-style!

I love the Andys rear and the front you have on your rider. I never knew you had this combo, and now I have to think about getting something else :(

Ever figure how much you wanna charge me for some M3 mirrors?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it is the full-efx kit, it is actually differnt then the andy's,

·
Registered
91 Posts
uhhhhhhhh.............

Can you say................uhhhh dat was da bomb fuusheeezal my neezzel

SORRY I MISSED IT

·
Registered
602 Posts
Can't get the link to download the whole thing- only downloads 1 sec of it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.