Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I raced an Acura Integra LS 5 speed w/ intake and exhaust. Although he said that he often beats Eclipse Turbos, GSRs, SIs, etc...,I was quite confident that my 93 auto coupe would show him whats up.

We raced to about 80mph, and although I was pulling strongly in the end...HE WON!?
I was beaten by a 4 cylinder! No! I won't have it!
What must I do to remedy such a pitifil situation?
As proud Legend owners, we must be able to destroy these little rice rockets.

What do I need to do to be able to leave these economy boxes in the dust? Please help me to once again properly represent the Legend

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfortunately, his engine was a stock Integra -not even VTEC (I saw under his hood) He did however, have the inside stripped and a carbon fiber hood.

Tell me that there are some legend owners who take these cars to school - DV8? someone?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew a kid with a Senta 200SX that used nitrous all the time eventaully it destroyed his engine, I think a piston went through his engine or something.
Is there any chance of serious engine damage to the Legend motor is NOS is used?
BTW, I have raced integras and Civic SIs on the highway, and you are right, they cannot keep up. At times, I literally slow dwn and wait for them to catch up. At 80+ MPH, Legends rule!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.