Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I guess ricers are finally waking up to the need for speed after spending all these years looking fast. With the amount of money poured into body kits, rims, 5" tips and stickers, most of these guys should be running 13s by now had they stuck with the sleeper look.

·
Registered
132 Posts
SpoonLegend said:

don't talk sh!t about body kits, rims, stickers, etc. i have a legend obviously, with all those things done to it, and let me tell you, i can kick the sh!t out of most "rice rockets". and there's nothing wrong with looking fast, as long as you plan to back it up someday with some real mods.
No doubt most of them need to back up their trash "talking
". Not sure why you think your ride is so rice though. It's nowhere even close to being the rice we're are referring to. Where are the stickers that claims your typeI have a 6speed, or one that says "SuperSpeedGozilla" across the windshield, or 5" tip with the tall arse whale tail? (The P3 w/ tall tail and baddass are among the many exceptions cuz they are so damn pimped that most of us will care less if they run 16s ) IMHO 98% of the Legend members here have tastefully done legends. In fact I myself was looking to upgrade the rear bumber for dual pipe outlet:
http://www.andysautosport.com/91legendr.html :p
But if I were to sport the Combat Bomb kit without the FMIC, that would be rice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.