Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage and have some legend parts to sell. Make an offer and please PM me with your request.

Type II auto cluster with 196,000. you can take apart and switch out your odometer.

JDM grey plastic coupe sills

Bose amp

TCS switch

Master switch burlwood bezel wit mirror adjustment switch

91-93 gauge cluster bezel with switches

Sedan front emblem

Type I ECU with chip adapter. not chipped just has the adapter slot if you get a chip, it just plugs in, no sodering

NON OEM:

Weapon R chrome filter

Bosch horns off a Volvo s60

·
Registered
12 Posts
HEY, IS THE WEAPON R CHROME FILTER FOR THE AC LEGEND? I HAVE A 91 LEGEND BUT NEED A FILTER FOR IT. I ALREADY HAVE THE TUBE AND HOSES.

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEY, IS THE WEAPON R CHROME FILTER FOR THE AC LEGEND? I HAVE A 91 LEGEND BUT NEED A FILTER FOR IT. I ALREADY HAVE THE TUBE AND HOSES.
Why yes it is! make an offer!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'll take the foglight switch, without tcs thingy :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
sims

just woundering if u had the fog with tcs and the module need all of that just change to a type 2 engine didnt have tcs and the ecu im getting has tcs on it so i guess i need the tcs do u have the ecu type o whats that one u got list thats chipped i dont understand that one will it work with mine

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Dibs on the cd changer w/o cartridge. Fully functional I assume? PM being sent.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
how much for the antenna assembly?

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
r these parts from your car if so wat are you gonna replace the dash cluster with
No, these are from all the part cars ive collected from over the years. Im always looking for good parts that i can share with others on the board.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts