Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted this movie at off-topic.net of some rich guys doing their own cannon ball run. But at 1:57 in the video I could swear that there's a legend running with these guys. check it out!

·
Registered
238 Posts
It looked ok, But at the end when the guy that got pulled over on what looked to be a Ducati 916 and was only pushing 130mph :rolleyes:. What ever, That officer could have been left/lost in less than 50 seconds easy. Unless these are just some dudes that cant ride.
Sorry im not that impressed, Alot of nice cars but I didnt see any really high speeds or hard driving that alot of those cars could do.
Who knows, Maybe the full movie will be better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant tell if the car shown at 1:57 into the movie is a legend or a skyline. they both kinda share the same front.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
BradyM80 said:
I cant tell if the car shown at 1:57 into the movie is a legend or a skyline. they both kinda share the same front.
If you guys are talking about the Black car that might look like a Legend Coupe, I think it is a Skyline. Unless it has a tail light conversion. But it definately didn't look like Legend Coupe tail lights. Unless I missed the Legend in question?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Dang, that video is awesome...I'd pay good money for a long video of stuff like that....Ya, that resembles a legend, but its stance looks a little too high, the top of the chrome grill a little to thick, and the headlights look like a 5 series(Even though I know that grill isn't from a 5 series)

·
Registered
81 Posts
yeah thats the gumball 3000, the video is shot by dado, the owner of that yellow bimmer from dtmpower. like the other guy mentioned.

It was a black skyline in the vid. because before he posted a lot of pics of the cars in it and one of them was that black skyline,
very cool video

oh by the way, you can go to www.teckademics.com and buy there video "mischief" they have a trailer of it. its similar to the gumball 3000 video, a lot of crazy stuff.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2:24 u see the rear of the car againi, and it definitely looks like a G2 coupe. The tails are smoked or painted so that it looks like skyline tails.

·
Registered
733 Posts
A Legend Gum Ball Rally

Man, this would be awesome to get all the Legends in the forum to a sort of like tag team match...The peeps on the West coast would start on the East and once they get to the West they would like give the baton to their assigned partner from the East and then we would start balling back home. Everybody would like put up about $100 a piece, and oh yeah, take some extra money for speeding tickets and stuff like that. Lol..This would put us way ahead of any of those other forums. Why Do You Say? Because We're LEGENDS....

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Re: A Legend Gum Ball Rally

whiplash9001 said:
Man, this would be awesome to get all the Legends in the forum to a sort of like tag team match...The peeps on the West coast would start on the East and once they get to the West they would like give the baton to their assigned partner from the East and then we would start balling back home. Everybody would like put up about $100 a piece, and oh yeah, take some extra money for speeding tickets and stuff like that. Lol..This would put us way ahead of any of those other forums. Why Do You Say? Because We're LEGENDS....
Yo Whip

Me and 95Coupe were in Fairfax last nite, "Rice Boy" hunting.

We just parked at a Denny's, we'd see Ricers drive by
and hunt their ass down in our big and bad coupes. LOL

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
that was WILD. Was that state trooper taking pictures of that guy passing him at the 2:07 mark.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
oh man thats a sweet video... im up for a long drive what do u guys say?????? school ended.....work can take off anyday.. LETS GO FOR A RIDE lol...we need to roll

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mYbabYLeGend said:
oh man thats a sweet video... im up for a long drive what do u guys say?????? school ended.....work can take off anyday.. LETS GO FOR A RIDE lol...we need to roll
Look out the legends are taking over!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts