Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys

So, as some of you may know, i'm parting my legend. I had this guy come by and pick up the front lip for his 92 honda accord... He saw my seats and was interested in them but he said he would check and see if they were compatible with his accord.

He got back to me and says he wants to buy them because he found out they do fit. I don't know how credible his sources are, so my question is:

Would the leather seats from a 1994 Legend L fit in a 1992 Accord? He wants all four.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I highly doubt they'll fit. The Accord is slightly narrower if I'm not mistaken which would make it very difficult to get in there. But heck, if he can manage to squeeze them in, good for him.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. i wish it wasnt my problem.

He wants me to "hold" them for him for two weeks.

He is giving a deposit of half the money, but i would feel bad keeping his 200 bucks if he ended up not wanting them. I also don't want them sitting my in carport for two weeks so im sort of stuck...

·
Registered
360 Posts
i had a 95 accord that i was parting out and it had leather so i tried the seats in my legend and you would have alot of gaps in the rear. as for the fronts you can either swap brackets or do a whole bucket swap. the rears would look like crap

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its no big deal, idc what happens I'm going to try to sell the seats to someone local before he can pick them up, haha

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
92 accord was way different than the 94-97 that everyone else has mentioned. the 90-93 (4th gen) was much smaller than the 94-97 (5th gen), meaning i doubt the legend seats would even fit in the 4th gen. the 5th gen is more closely related, looks wise, so it would be more of a possibility that it fit there, but even still...

like gabe said, you are the seller, all youre trying to do is get the product moved, its the buyers responsibility to make sure its the correct part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.