Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to offer this one more time for those who haven't taken advantage of it yet. We have a Remus exhaust (Legend specific) group buy going for $460.00 plus shipping (UPS Ground) through P.E. Motoring of Bakersfield, CA. The original payment deadline was actually for today (2/20), but has been extended. Email me ASAP if you're seriously interested!! [email protected] OR [email protected] - this is my work email so i only check it from 8-4. Payment would need to be made ASAP as others have already paid and P.E. Motoring only wants to make one order! Later...

Shad

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know, Remus makes a Legend-specific exhaust and a Universal. Both will fit the G2 Legend, but there is a considerable price difference. The Universal is anywhere from $250-350 and the Legend-specific is $500-650. I don't know the exact differences, but this particular group buy is for the Legend-specific.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
i want 1, but not rite now........wen will another group buy get going? and yeah whats the performance gains?? and also at WOT, can u really hear the exhaust? coz i herd the remus is so quiet..........pretty much like stock.........i dont want it THAT quiet, it should sound aggresive and deep................

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
At normal cruising speeds and at idle, the Remus is pretty quiet, but when you kick it open, trust me, you'll hear it. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Oh yeah, you'll hear it when u step on it! As mentioned it is stock quiet at idle and cruising speed.

Sounds like a great buy! Those who've been wanting a Remus should jump on it. I got mine locally in Orange County several years ago for $500 installed and do NOT have any regrets.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be honest, I'm not sure if Remus claims a specific HP gain with this exhaust. What I do know is that they generally only make exhausts for luxury-sport autos (BMW, Mercedes). They also make exhaust systems for motorcycles, so they definitely know what they're doing. Every Legend owner that has a Remus loves the sound, performance, and the look. Here is a link that gives a little more info for those that are interested.

http://207.236.3.190/kojih/upgrades/exhaust.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts