Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i remember a while back, someone was talking about making some legend t-shirts. anyone know what ever came of that? or if anyone knows were there are some?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I was down at Venice Beach on Sunday and saw this shirt that had an arrow pointing up and said "The Man" the with an arrow pointing down said "The Legend"... I was tempted to but didn't buy it. :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I have been thinking about making some T-shirts advertising the forums and Legends in general...I am just wondering how the response will be...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
NickD said:
I was down at Venice Beach on Sunday and saw this shirt that had an arrow pointing up and said "The Man" the with an arrow pointing down said "The Legend"... I was tempted to but didn't buy it. :D
HEH HEH "the legend" heh heh:D

G

·
We should get small acura-legend.com decals just to go like on the bottom of the rear windows. Something that would fit the coupes rear windows would be tight. It would be great advertisement.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
We should get small acura-legend.com decals just to go like on the bottom of the rear windows. Something that would fit the coupes rear windows would be tight. It would be great advertisement.
Ya, I am slowly but surely working on that....We will have them soon.:cool:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I could design some nice shirts, but I need to have a definite of how many people will actually buy it shirt. I've done a lot of shirts before, and the material of the shirt is high quality cotton. Doesn't fade easily either.

After I create the design (or whoever submits one that everyone likes), people should place their orders by submitting payment information, shirt size, and shipping information. After a design has been submitted, t-shirts can be made within one week. The T-shirt deal is a big deal, so payment is really important. Being stuck with left over T-shirts is no fun (well, probably some one will always be out there who will be willing to buy a shirt). Each shirt will be around 12-15 bucks plus S&H (5 bucks). A minimum of 65 shirts have to be printed in the first set. I know a black T-shirt will last well. Black or Dark Blue okay?

I can have all the logos of the famous legend sites on the back of the shirt on the bottom (presenting themselves like sponsors).

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I'd be down, Legend pride.

You can have them say first in small writing 'A member of (then in big OEM Acura font) ACURA LEGEND.COM' That way it will be exclusive, members only, or something like that, so that when different ones have a meet they can wear their shirts kinda like car club, and we all can feel special hehehe....

·
Registered
459 Posts
hell yeah

if it is long enough I will cop that in all the flavors. I'm hoping it is cheaper than gerbaud, polo, ecko, coogi's, etc. holla back on the info

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Shad_93LSCoupe said:
Matt, are you really working on the decals? That would be sweet! If you can't do it, there is a guy on IS300.net that will do decals of any design.
Yes I am...I'm just trying to decide what the best size(Height and length) would be for them...They are going to have the exact logo of my site. I am trying to figure out what colors also...I am thinking red, white, and silver, and etched glass would be cool...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
legendarith said:
I could design some nice shirts, but I need to have a definite of how many people will actually buy it shirt. I've done a lot of shirts before, and the material of the shirt is high quality cotton. Doesn't fade easily either.

After I create the design (or whoever submits one that everyone likes), people should place their orders by submitting payment information, shirt size, and shipping information. After a design has been submitted, t-shirts can be made within one week. The T-shirt deal is a big deal, so payment is really important. Being stuck with left over T-shirts is no fun (well, probably some one will always be out there who will be willing to buy a shirt). Each shirt will be around 12-15 bucks plus S&H (5 bucks). A minimum of 65 shirts have to be printed in the first set. I know a black T-shirt will last well. Black or Dark Blue okay?

I can have all the logos of the famous legend sites on the back of the shirt on the bottom (presenting themselves like sponsors).
Not to cause any conflict, but I would like to create and produce the shirts for us and then be able to sell them on my site..(I'm not saying "I want profit, you don't get any" b/c I don't think too much profit will come from this)

My mom is a graphic designer and creates designs for t-shirts and then gets them made weekly I'd say so she has major hook ups with local t-shirt shops here. I honestly doubt she has to buy 65 at one time. I don't want you to be stuck with a bunch of extra shirts...Thanks for your understanding.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Leon Millette said:
be sure t oinclude a Legendary Legendz dot Com logo on there too! Mass advertising for all of us
Ya, I have a question. Will I have to get individual permission from each site owner to have their logo on the shirts? What about if I just list their site, permission isn't required for that is it? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.