Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anybody got a legend to spare for the weekend???? HEHE, I turn 21 Saturday and my car's in the damn body shop for another week or so :mad: ! Haha, I'm just playing unless somebody wants to give me a car for the hell of it to borrow! I promise it'll be back in perfect condition, washed, waxed, full tank, won't take it over 120mph, limit myself to one burnout every other stop light, and will try hard to get the faint smell of dosha out the car!!!! :D :D :D

I'm just playin' y'all, just bored as sh*t at work and can't wait to get the hell out of here and party all weekend for my bday! :cool: but i'm still legendless for now!

(hehe, i think this is relevant to the topic, i mentioned the word legend a few times! hahahahaha)

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
happy birthday:) :)

never drive your legend after drinking:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks! for the tip too...i think i only done that once and i got pulled over later that night too for flooring it past a cop who was in the other lane in the highway, but i had an excuse (to avoid another car from hitting me) so i didn't get in trouble! :)

hehe, i don't think i gotta worry bout that for this weekend cuz i don't got a car now! :D

<-----------(That's what I'll look like by Sunday! :D )

·
Registered
424 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
HERE'S A BUD FOR U LOL!. CELEBRATE TO THE FULLEST :p

Latin....................:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahahahahahaha, LMAO!!!! :D :D

That's hilarious man, those two pix about sum up my plans!!!! hahaha, now that's what i'm talkin' bout! Just gotta remember to go to the store for Phillie's and hit up Mr. Dank Man!

Latin, I gotta tell ya bout yesterday...since I don't have my car now of course I gotta ride with friends and roll around and yesterday was hottest possible sh*t in the world. Six people packed up in my boy's 88 Caddie Coup De Ville...this car is hot, jet black 100% illegal tint can't see nothing inside, shaved door handles, custom paint job, dropped, chrome rims...with plates that say 4UH8TRS (I'll leave it upto you to decipher it!) and we were just riding around hotboxin'...he almost ran out of gas so we pulled into an exxon in the middle of our session and he got out and took like 10 minutes filling up gas and whole time we're chokin' inside and can't see a thing...and when he came back to the car and opened the door, everybody including the gas attendant stared like sh*t at clouds and clouds of smoke creepin' out from the car and it just filled up the whole surrouding with smoke...so damn hot! so he got in quick and we rolled out, but needless to say each time chillin' with him is a crazy azz time and there are sooo many roads he gotta avoid cuz he gets pulled over instantly if he gets seen on some roads in the area! :D

damn, that was long...thanks again latin for the laugh! :D :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
LMAO @ Story :D. It reminds me of a movie, I think it's either Chech & Chong ~ Up In Smoke or Friday (love those moives~ SMOKEYYYYY!!!!! lol). But that shiet is funny though lol. Luv hot boxing, nothing better than stepping out of the car and flying around in the clouds :D. Happy B-day again.

Latin...................

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, thanks again man!

i love those movies too, and i heard they're going to come out with a new Friday movie in the series in a few months called something like "Friday After Next". That's gonna be funny as hell i'm sure...i also loved The Wash with snoop and dre...i saw all them at the up in smoke tour when it came to dc and that sh*t was off the hook...dre, ice cube, eminem, warren g, nate dogg, ice cube...that was best concert i ever been to! everything about it was tight and i definitely wanna go to their Puff Puff Pass Tour :D if it ever makes its way around here!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Cheech & Chong were interviewed on TV, and they said MAYBE they'll make one last movie. It might even b i the works right now, who knows. That movie would 2 f*ing funny if it came out lol. Gotta luv them, especially some parts like " I wasn't looking at his neck man " just cracks me up :D:D:D Or when they go to look for weed and " Strawberry " trips out and thinks he's back in the war so he jumps off the motorcycle and cheech crashes into the payphone BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gotta watch the movie when I get home now.

If they do come out w/a new friday, that's gonna b off the hook. Hopefully SMOKEY will still b there puffing away GO SMOKEY :D lol.

Latin.......................

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that movie is tight&#8230;I just looked it up and the movie Friday after Next comes out on November 27, 2002 so I'm sure it'll be tight! I don't know who in it except of course usual cast cube and all them.

hey what y'all think of this, the SmarTruck that is gonna be made for the military soon. Here's some of its features (this is crazy!):

--Blinding Lights on front and back of vehicle, releases a light so bright you cannot even look at the vehicle directly!
--something to prevent the car from exploding, no clue how it works.
--Hight Voltage Door Handles!!! 110 volt shock of electricity on each doorhandle to shock you if you grab them once car is armed!!! Very Handy security system!
--Bulletproof completely!
--OIL SLICK! Car can release slippery oil from bumper so cars behind it lose control!!! Just like the video games!!! Haha
-pepper spray dispenser from each door.
--SMOKE SCREEN: Car releases a thick cloud of SMOKE from exhaust so cars behind or anybody behind can't see sh*t!!! VERY SWEET!
--********TACK DISPENSER!!!! My favorite of all! Releases sharp tacks designed to puncture tires of any car behind you! These tacks are released from behind the wheel well!!!! Hell yeah, no more tailgaters! Hahahaha
--LASER GUN!!!! On top of car controlled by joystick inside of car!!! Crazy!

Y'all can see more bout this car on this link:
http://www.icrc-hq.com/count.htm
this car is vicious!!!!

Latin! Wouldn't it be sweet to have the tack dispenser so if you are every being followed by an annoying cop, easy solution, flatten the fu*kers tires!!!! Hahaha, that would be the best thing in the world!

·
Registered
424 Posts
DaTimez420 said:
Latin! Wouldn't it be sweet to have the tack dispenser so if you are every being followed by an annoying cop, easy solution, flatten the fu*kers tires!!!! Hahaha, that would be the best thing in the world!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA ~ that would b hillarious LMFAO!. Drive in front of the police station, bring a bat and some bricks, and hav some fun on their cars. If they chase u, hey! let them have it. lol That would b sweet :D. =* } <~~Tear of joy & laughter lol. Have a nice weekend, and chill ;) lol.

Latin......................

P.S. Remember : Puff ~ Puff ~ Give :D lol...........

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
DaTimez420 said:
hahahahahahahaha, LMAO!!!! :D :D

That's hilarious man, those two pix about sum up my plans!!!! hahaha, now that's what i'm talkin' bout! Just gotta remember to go to the store for Phillie's and hit up Mr. Dank Man!

Latin, I gotta tell ya bout yesterday...since I don't have my car now of course I gotta ride with friends and roll around and yesterday was hottest possible sh*t in the world. Six people packed up in my boy's 88 Caddie Coup De Ville...this car is hot, jet black 100% illegal tint can't see nothing inside, shaved door handles, custom paint job, dropped, chrome rims...with plates that say 4UH8TRS (I'll leave it upto you to decipher it!) and we were just riding around hotboxin'...he almost ran out of gas so we pulled into an exxon in the middle of our session and he got out and took like 10 minutes filling up gas and whole time we're chokin' inside and can't see a thing...and when he came back to the car and opened the door, everybody including the gas attendant stared like sh*t at clouds and clouds of smoke creepin' out from the car and it just filled up the whole surrouding with smoke...so damn hot! so he got in quick and we rolled out, but needless to say each time chillin' with him is a crazy azz time and there are sooo many roads he gotta avoid cuz he gets pulled over instantly if he gets seen on some roads in the area! :D

damn, that was long...thanks again latin for the laugh! :D :D
(sniff sniff) brings tears to my eyes as i think back to those days:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts