Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picture: http://j1799.ukgeeks.co.uk/c733200.html

just finished my black out headlight housing and painted the high beam yellow... :2cool: i'm going with full amber corners either with aftermarket or oem, the edm corners will up for grabs in the future.

wanted: aftermarket clear corners, looking for $15 shipped if anyone have some laying around.

PM if your intrested on the EDM corners.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Nice pics of two nice cars. I'll be the first to say this because as soon as some of our detail freaks see these pics the first thing they will think of is.....why didn't you clean your car before taking those close up shots. :D

Good job on the blacked out headlights. What did you use on the high beams? Any chance that you could take a head on shot of your lights on....at car level?

Do you drive with the hig beams on now?

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
aseom man i love how the blue legends head lights are done and the white legend actually look pretty damn good witht he back molding cuz of the rims

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OhGeez said:
Nice pics of two nice cars. I'll be the first to say this because as soon as some of our detail freaks see these pics the first thing they will think of is.....why didn't you clean your car before taking those close up shots. :D

Good job on the blacked out headlights. What did you use on the high beams? Any chance that you could take a head on shot of your lights on....at car level?

Do you drive with the hig beams on now?
that consider clean bro, cause after we cleaned it the mist and fog got us. :mad: on the high beam i used yellow stain glass paint. i try to get more picture for you next time....

wanted: stock corners, anyone got some??? $15 shipped

· Registered
8,330 Posts
onemanchan82 said:
that consider clean bro, cause after we cleaned it the mist and fog got us. :mad: on the high beam i used yellow stain glass paint. i try to get more picture for you next time....

wanted: stock corners, anyone got some??? $15 shipped
what are u gonna do w/ em? amber sh!t with the krylon spray?

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SBLEGENDS said:
There's one on the blue one too. :p
i have damange, dent and scratches when i brought this legend, so i don't really care much... straight up beater but at the same time i want to make it look nice... daily grinder first gen integra. :2cool:

sfcpollo said:
thats a crazy looking building in your pics.... what is that?

btw... nice wheels
that's the new tanfran mall over here in south san francisco, ca.

anyone who intrested the wheels on my legend, yes it's up for sale!!!

PM for more information... :2cool:

Ken said:
what are u gonna do w/ em? amber sh!t with the krylon spray?
i'm either going black it out or spray them amber. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.