Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the chance to race a new 2002 Sentra Spec V today. I was behind him and we both made a left turn. He came out to the outer lane afterwards just so I could get in the inside lane. After I was even with him, he started to accelerate. So I did too. I heard him chirp a gear when we were taking off. No contest I won but hmmm he has 2 passengers while I had none. Mine is auto and he is a 6-speed. My car weighs more. I guess that just about evens out. To think, he races an Acura(Honda) and all he see is NISSAN tailights LOL.

Oh the Sentra SE-R has 165 hp and 175lbs of torque.
6 speed manual on the Spec V

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
depending on driver, a capable one in a Sentra vspec can pilot the car from a dead stop to a 15.2 1/4 mile.

Lets assume the guys adequit, then your gonna be close with mods, not stock.

on the freeway your only going to have a chance with mods.

~Hybrid

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Se-R's are quick. Even the non-spec-V Se-R's are quick. I personally don't think any auto legends, unless heavily modded, can take 5 speed Se-R(non spec-V). This is from experience. Even though I beat him it was still pretty close. I think I would've beat him badly if I had new clutch. But then he had CAI. Maybe auto legends can take stock Se-R's. But definately not modded ones. Those things respond to mods very well I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.