Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
They don't look like 20's to me...Look like 18's...I have seen a legend with 20's in real life, and despite what people say, they look good.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Yup, those are 18's for sure... If they were 20s, the tire profile would have been 1/3 of what you see, secondly, about 90% of the wheelwell would have been rim, the other 10% would have been tire. Impossible to get 20s on a legend without completely modifying the fender.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
iknow when i got my 18s the rear end wants that high it looks like he lifted the rear end some its gay looking. They dont really look like 20s eather though but who konws. I know im not buying them

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Those look like 20s to me and why would anyone say they aren't when they are trying to sell them.

20s do fit the Legends, The reason why there hasn't been much siting is because there has never been wheels/tires out there with our specs until now –all this is due to the recent trend towards bigger wheels 20s-24s.

G

·
Flashing on 20's

20's will fit the Legend if you have the $$$$. Get some HRE's custom made... but the hard part would be the tires or mabye not if the rims are right...:D 20X7.0 w/ +55 offset

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
hey those probably arent 20s on that legend i think the person selling it was just showing what it looks like on a car. my friend in the car club im in has the same rims and they are 20s he has it on a gs300 ill take some pics of it tonight when i see him his **** is phat. he has dual greddy power exhuast, bunch of tv screens, and 2 15 eclipse titanium.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
ya its load . ive never heard anythin louder than it, it doesn't rattler that much the trunk rattles a goodbit even with all the xtreme dynomat. his whole car has dynoat

·
Registered
122 Posts
[i am not sure if those are 20's they look like they are 18s maybe 19s....... and i am not sure about his specs on the wheels... he says it is a 20x10............ that is a wide ass tire....... 20/245/35 i am not even sure if that is possible i get a hard time with out rubb with 18/225/40...... and they are 18x7.5............. it is goin to be hard to believe that they are 20x10 i dont thik that is possible he would be rubbing hard core all the time no matter what he does

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Personally, I think rims that are over 18 inches, just doesn't look right. Too much of an overkill. 16-18 inch seems like a sweet spot. I think the integrity of the rims is probably better at 17-18? Not to mention weight would be better...

Just a thought :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Those are 20's and even if their not they would still fit, 20's are becoming more user friendly toward most full size sedans/coupes now, particularly that company, the reason why that wheel doesn't look like a 20 is because they fit, we're just not use to seeing them fit thats all and remember 20's will hike the car up a bit. big wheels are for show anyway, you start to work against performance when you go above 17's. if you want to race take off the big wheels put on the stock, for summer time cruzing put the the big bling blings back on, simple as that. Personally I love those big 20' wheels 22's too, they even have 26's, yes mad stupid crazy but an awesome look for show, 20's on a Legend though, I don't know I haven't seen it done right yet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts