Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are interested in meeting up with us on Saturdays (just to show the Legend is always the best around and FAQ, cruising, etc.) send me an email...we have a lot of fun...great photo/video opportunity....get your car online with the others...time to get a new background pic or 10 ;) for http://www.legendarylegendz.com

Shoot me an email, and I will give you the contact and meeting info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,102 Posts
see ya on the 23rd. Target again?? i can cruse and what not next weekend but i was almost out of gas last time. I got the CAI now its nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,102 Posts
haha i dono what it is with Target. They have a pretty good parking lot to ha i dono. I got my taillights done it looks good. Tell me where the meet is whenever ill be there.

--cody
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,796 Posts
Dude!! Leon...You are a post whore....5 of the 7 posts in this thread are yours...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
which target or walmart did yall meet at? the one n pleasant hill? or somewhere else? im up for a meet nxtweek jst tell me when and where and im there. i need to get my guages working first
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,102 Posts
nah the wal-mart by stone mountain where the animals are and the pup pup place. I just somehow always think of target. See ya there. U get reverse indiglows?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:


its my anniversary Baidy

wassup for MAilibu SpeedZone? on Saturday?
Hey leon is that the Andretti SpeedZone your talking about? Man i heard that spot is Nice...is it better than Malibu?
 

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HATE_ME_NOW said:


Hey leon is that the Andretti SpeedZone your talking about? Man i heard that spot is Nice...is it better than Malibu?
I dsunno...I saw that commercial, but didnt get the website addy...

the one I am referring to si up on 75 north towards Kennesaw towards TN

do you have the website?
The Malibu is fun though!!
Drag raciing
All kinds of racing actually ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:


I dsunno...I saw that commercial, but didnt get the website addy...

the one I am referring to si up on 75 north towards Kennesaw towards TN

do you have the website?
The Malibu is fun though!!
Drag raciing
All kinds of racing actually ;)
Ok yeah that Malibu is nice, the one by my way on 85 sucks big ones.......I'm still trying to check out the Andretti joint, this kid i know told me that they have indoor Go-Karting and that u need to get their license to race, maybe we should do a get-together going for that spot one of these days.......
 

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
HATE_ME_NOW said:


Ok yeah that Malibu is nice, the one by my way on 85 sucks big ones.......I'm still trying to check out the Andretti joint, this kid i know told me that they have indoor Go-Karting and that u need to get their license to race, maybe we should do a get-together going for that spot one of these days.......
sounds good 2 me!
We need t oinvestigate that one....

Ok, this Saturday we can meet up at the Target off of WEst Park Place (instead of making left, make a right and its on the right)

Let's meet up at 11:30am. From there we can pickup stragglers on our way thru town...if you are interested in meeting, please PM me your phone number or email me so I can have it in my two-way...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:


sounds good 2 me!
We need t oinvestigate that one....

Ok, this Saturday we can meet up at the Target off of WEst Park Place (instead of making left, make a right and its on the right)

Let's meet up at 11:30am. From there we can pickup stragglers on our way thru town...if you are interested in meeting, please PM me your phone number or email me so I can have it in my two-way...
where are u gonna be headed after u meet up there?
 

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
normally, we go downtown, or to an ACura dealership with some other LEgend owners (service dept).
We normally discuss where we would like to go...normally try to establish something for he LEgend community

Besides, we normally get ALOT of compliments and show people that the LEgend community is a force to be reckoned with...plus a GREAT recruiting oppty.

Hate Me ..send me an email so I can give you my contact info
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top