1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Called the 1st one on the list, and the seller (john) wants to sell tail lights and head lights set for $75.00, I said I just want to check out for a friend of mine, if he wants he'll contact you to negociate. And I also asked what will they fit on, he said they'll fit on both coupe and sedan from 91 to 96 Legend year models. Obviously, the seller doesn't know the clue, they'll fit on sedan only, I did correct him about that and suggest him to change the year 91-95. Oh, he also said that he didn't know how much he'd sell for so he put $1 until people call to ask for the price.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, thats hilarious! haha that last one, i mean, whos that stupid!??! it has a Honda badge for fucks sake!!! that person needs to be takin out and shot. Tell me this, have you emailed these sellers? im gonna email the last one
i emailed them all, told the first:

"coupe and sedan lights are different. also, the only years that the lights could fit are 1991-1995"

second:

"the acura legend was only offered from 1986-1995 under that badge, the models you are probably looking for are the 1991-1995 model. from 1996-present the acura legend is called an RL."

and finally:

"That is clearly an accord, noticable by the H on the front and the obvious accord styling. on top of that, the car doesnt have a 3.2L V6, the accord didnt have a 3.2L until 2003; the model you have either has a 2.7L or a 3.0L. that is, if you listed the right pictures. you described an acura legend, but listed pictures of an Accord."

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
i emailed them all, told the first:

"coupe and sedan lights are different. also, the only years that the lights could fit are 1991-1995"

second:

"the acura legend was only offered from 1986-1995 under that badge, the models you are probably looking for are the 1991-1995 model. from 1996-present the acura legend is called an RL."

and finally:

"That is clearly an accord, noticable by the H on the front and the obvious accord styling. on top of that, the car doesnt have a 3.2L V6, the accord didnt have a 3.2L until 2003; the model you have either has a 2.7L or a 3.0L. that is, if you listed the right pictures. you described an acura legend, but listed pictures of an Accord."
:lol: thats a little nicer than the email i sent him.

"You are an idiot, this is clearly a Honda Accord. How you could FUCK that up, i have no idea. You need to be takin out back and shot for being so stupid.

Your are a shame to Cars, cut up your DL and blow up whatever POS car you drive, you dont deserve it."

sent from my spam account [email protected]

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
wow that is harsh. what IF he does do what you say :p ?? huuh?
well, it might have been harsh, but it was a nice way to releave some of my stress towards stupid people who dont know shit about cars. For fucks sake it has a H badge and a im sure it says Accord somewhere.

i work for an insurance company, and i am convinced 60% of people have no clue what kinda car they drive. and the fact that 60% of people cant tell me if they have a 4cyl or 6cyl. Ive known that shit since i was like 7yo!!!

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, it might have been harsh, but it was a nice way to releave some of my stress towards stupid people who dont know shit about cars. For fucks sake it has a H badge and a im sure it says Accord somewhere.

i work for an insurance company, and i am convinced 60% of people have no clue what kinda car they drive. and the fact that 60% of people cant tell me if they have a 4cyl or 6cyl. Ive known that shit since i was like 7yo!!!

clearly says accord and V6 right there on the bottom right. and if you pop the hood it clearly reads the displacement, and i KNOW its not a 3.2L.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts