Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
matt sucks....he obviously doesn't know anything about cars, and assumes that he is the man because he can make a website....hey matt how about putting some real mods on your car then come and talk crap like you have a hot import racer.....legends equal rice, you can't fix them up except with lights and there will never be a market for them because they suck the under side of my balls..your car is ugly, and no matter what you say those are not x5 projectors...and not "custom tailights"...all you did was paint them red....if i put tape over my tailights are they custom then??....posers...leave your hopeless pursuit of legend greatness and buy a real performance car like a v8 mustang or camaro or get a **** honda and fix it up.....legend owners and neon owners and saturn owners all want a piece of a market dominated by the civic, prelude, wrx, 240sx, 350z, accord, rx-7 and the god of all cars the supra....sorry ain't gonna happen

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Man, looks like we gots a f*cking hater on our hands. acuralegendz: obviously you with your little pu$$y a$$ 4 banger forgot the true essence of hot rodding. If you think hot rodding is something done to fords, chevys, and dodges of the 50's and 60's, then you need to open your eye's, boy. Tuning imports is the essence of hot rodding today. Just because you have everything avalible to you when you need it doesn't mean jack sh!t. The true essence of hot rodding is working and tuning what you got and to have love and appreaction for your car and other people's cars because of the time and sweat that went into the car to make it unique to the owner. You making this statement makes you more of a ricer then anybody else on this forum. Just because our cars arn't tricked out with turbos, cams, pistons, and all that good sh!t doesn't mean that this is a lost cause. For some of us, it's more along the lines of personal satisifaction. Oh, and in case your peanut sized brain didn't know, a Legend is a HONDA. Just because it has a V6, it doesn't classify as a Honda? Ok, if that's the case, the the mighty of the Honda camp, the NSX wouldn't be considered a Honda. Your Accord V6 wouldn't be a Honda. The TL and CL (both regular and S form) wouldn't be a Honda. Ask any hot rodder of the 50's and 60's, they'll tell you that you're nothing but a punk a$$ kid with nothing but an over inflated ego because of a air filter and stickers. Show me what you got. Show me YOUR time slip. Show me your mods, internal and external. Ya can't do it cuz you ain't nothing but a muthaf*cking god d*mn ricer.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
acuralegendz? said:
matt sucks....he obviously doesn't know anything about cars, and assumes that he is the man because he can make a website....hey matt how about putting some real mods on your car then come and talk crap like you have a hot import racer.....legends equal rice, you can't fix them up except with lights and there will never be a market for them because they suck the under side of my balls..your car is ugly, and no matter what you say those are not x5 projectors...and not "custom tailights"...all you did was paint them red....if i put tape over my tailights are they custom then??....posers...leave your hopeless pursuit of legend greatness and buy a real performance car like a v8 mustang or camaro or get a **** honda and fix it up.....legend owners and neon owners and saturn owners all want a piece of a market dominated by the civic, prelude, wrx, 240sx, 350z, accord, rx-7 and the god of all cars the supra....sorry ain't gonna happen
AndrewG? :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
what the hell?

I think I missed something...

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
OOO KKK

Don't follow this guy...I think I found out who was TRYING to terrorize LLCC. Ha. Well, its ok, cuz WE WON'T STOP!

Those of you who know what I am talking about, you feel me too.

FYI, there is a large aftermarket about to open a can od whoop azz on all of the haters out there. So, I am basking in this glorious haterade!

See you at the track!
In other wors, put your $$ where your mouth is....take out a loan if necessary. But please don't come on here talking hallucinatory smack!

Go back to www.gay-for-us-by-us.com

·
Registered
702 Posts
all want a piece of a market dominated by the civic...

enough said right there to show he's a fool...because everybody knows that 99% of the civics out there are nothing but pieces of sh*t with all sorts of crap added to them to make them "look" and "sound" fast (although i don't know if adding several spoilers, stickers, and other crap including the farting sound that makes people laugh when they hear it pass by instead of be amazed counts as being fast)...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
This is what I'm talking about... People like this just suck... And AcuraLegends? or whatever your name is - It's too bad that you can't afford a luxury car like a Legend, not to mention afford the maintenance to keep it looking nice. Go back and drive your POS F-Body or your "Civic Type-R" Coupe that mysteriously has the DX emblem scratched off... You rule ROCKSTAR!

P.S. - Matt... I'm assuming you know this character... send him down my way, or if I come up to meet you... introduce us to each other; I'm sure that I could use a little stress relief, as it's been a difficult school year...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thanks guy whoever you are...I live in TKO and every car you mentioned...all thier owners at the shows love my car!

Don't you guys find this funny, a guy (who probably can't be taken seriously face to face) all the sudden becomes so bold because he has a keyboard and access to the internet??

Wow, another faceless wonder!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
95Legend6Spd said:
This is what I'm talking about... People like this just suck... And AcuraLegends? or whatever your name is - It's too bad that you can't afford a luxury car like a Legend, not to mention afford the maintenance to keep it looking nice. Go back and drive your POS F-Body or your "Civic Type-R" Coupe that mysteriously has the DX emblem scratched off... You rule ROCKSTAR!

P.S. - Matt... I'm assuming you know this character... send him down my way, or if I come up to meet you... introduce us to each other; I'm sure that I could use a little stress relief, as it's been a difficult school year...
Yeah a civic type R should calm that ego down in a hurry:cool: I saw one last night and it had stickers, plastic hub caps, big wompin' fart pipe on the back and only one wiper blade. And dont forget the type R badge (like 10hp at least). It made me so jealous that I traded him straight across for my six speed. (so joking)

I think this guy is mad that he cannot have one of hondas finest sport and luxury combos in one package. I have so many compliments on my car its not even funny, and not to mention offers to buy. That must say something about the desire by some to have this car. Buddy.... go back to your chevette or taurus.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
95Legend6Spd said:
I'll explain...I don't know this person, I don't think at least...Last Friday, on my latest thread in the gallery( http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5756 ) he(acuralegendz?) replied to it saying "I don't know who told you those are X5 Projectors but they aren't, my dad has an X5 and those are not X5's, and what did you do to your tail lights?"

So I replied with something along the lines of "Thats funny b/c I remember uninstalling the projectors from the X5 housings myself and my taillights I sprayed with candy apple red transparent paint from the inside of the housing"

Anyways, we kinda went back and forth with me trying to explain that they are X5 projectors and him denying that and putting down my car and taillights...I later deleted are little quarrel...He had stated that he had an Accord or Civic I think so I decided to ban him, but it looks like he is back...

·
Registered
133 Posts
What in the hell????????????

Who is this summa ma bit*h (for those that saw Kings of Comedy)

Whoever this is, is so much of a bi**h that you guys should just step aside and let me have his a**. Yea, I'm a girl but I would kick his a**. I need to put some of this weight training I've been doing to good use and I say this is the prime opportunity!!!!!!!

He is truly drunk on hater-ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, he's mad because he can't afford what we drive!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooohhhhh, somebody hold me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt, somebody please tell me where this person is. I'll buy the beers so you guys can sit on the side and watch me kick his a**. I would embarass him even further and kick his a** in my bra and panties!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note: THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL!!!!!

I WILL HIP YOU ALL TO MY THEORY FOR NEGATIVE PEOPLE.........FU*K EM'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
cristalen said:
What in the hell????????????

Who is this summa ma bit*h (for those that saw Kings of Comedy)

Whoever this is, is so much of a bi**h that you guys should just step aside and let me have his a**. Yea, I'm a girl but I would kick his a**. I need to put some of this weight training I've been doing to good use and I say this is the prime opportunity!!!!!!!

He is truly drunk on hater-ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, he's mad because he can't afford what we drive!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooohhhhh, somebody hold me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt, somebody please tell me where this person is. I'll buy the beers so you guys can sit on the side and watch me kick his a**. I would embarass him even further and kick his a** in my bra and panties!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note: THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL!!!!!

I WILL HIP YOU ALL TO MY THEORY FOR NEGATIVE PEOPLE.........FU*K EM'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha!!! Go get em Cristalen!! Remind me never make a negative comment towards you:p :p :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.