Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mini meet we held on 06.15.2002 @ Sonic was fun and relaxing. We then decided to kinda crash the Bimmer meet at Perimeter Mall and pulled up on them 'The Fast And The Furious' style and made an impression.
Here is a link to the thread pertaining to the encounter
even one of the members commented about it
"... we shoulda got some video of those Acura's showing up though... "

http://forum.dtmpower.net/showthread.php?threadid=45187'The Fast And The Furious'

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I was checking out their site (Bimmer) , talk about topics man, I guess bimmer folks intrest varies I mean home audio on a car site? They are different people I guess, kinda cool though. We can definitly use a picture of a sweet moded Legend up their with the OEM font header though, It would jazz up the place and also make it look official know what I mean, when you go from forum to forum and them come back here you can really see the need for pictures of cars or something up there, its somewhat bland very consevative, some graphics would be very nice, is it possible Matt? OOppps this should be in the feedback section, sorry.

This just may be my first moved post.:p

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
LOL:D he said "that scared me for a second" HAHAAAHAHAHAAAHA!! 'THAT SCARED ME FOR A SECOND' PFFFFFFF.HEHEHEHEEEHE. I'm sorry, it was funny.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
awwwwww dammmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: I can't believe I missed that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, anytime anyone eeeeeever put together a meet in Atlanta....pleeeeeeeze let me know :( ......... email me at [email protected] or send smoke signals or something man!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts