Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
rawdog805 said:
What Kind of Muffler or Exhaust are u running on your Coupe???
I will put the Greddy on this weekend. :) What do you have in mind?

regards,

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to get a Remus But now that I had to spend unexpected money getting the head gasket Fixed..... So I am now looking for a Good Dual Tipped Universal Exhaust...

·
Registered
47 Posts
rawdog805 said:
I was going to get a Remus But now that I had to spend unexpected money getting the head gasket Fixed..... So I am now looking for a Good Dual Tipped Universal Exhaust...
I got mine (Greddy exhaust) from E-bay for $132+shipping!! and a custom made DC Sports rear lower tie bar for $50+shipping. Although they were used for about 5000 miles on a 93 Legend coupe, I think it's still a pretty good price compared to buying a new one (Greddy) like $500+. Sorry, I can't help you much, but I would suggest that you keep an eye on ebay or forum's for sale and wanted section. Name brand aftermarket parts will eventually show up and when they do, JUMP on it right away! ;)
Hope it helps.... :D

regards,

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
rawdog805 said:
Must Be Some Kind Of Secret......

:rolleyes:
:D
Why would you say that?

It was an exhaust I picked out at a local performance shop...I am quite satisfied with the look and performance....plus, when you hear the video, you will be impressed too. Very deep, and agressive. Freed up alot of weight, and clean look. Debating on a Greddy...but too happy with the dual exhaust setup...actually....got another exhuast system I am working on...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What Name Brand is it, My performance shop Autocrafting by technistar is always trying to push Pilot Motorsports Universals on me, dont get me wrong Nothing wrong with those but I already had one on me G1...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
hey chris what kind of muffler did you say you had again? i was at the dave and buster meet i forgot it was like OBX or somethin like that dual twin canisters or somethin like that it sounded really nice. im still like for a place to buy it i went to the nopi in snellville and they didn't ahve it at all , all they had was the tsudo dual canister dtm exhuast. oh if anyone in the atlanta area needs any kind of parts from nopi call me up. i have a buyer's discount at nopi in snellville. im getin my erubuni sideskirts for 200 i think alittle less. but anyways its like 60% of the retail price. its pretty cheap. aight im out if you need shiet PM me first and tell me what you need from nopi and ill check on the pricin and then ill get back to you.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
wTnLeGeNd said:
hey chris what kind of muffler did you say you had again? i was at the dave and buster meet i forgot it was like OBX or somethin like that dual twin canisters or somethin like that it sounded really nice. im still like for a place to buy it i went to the nopi in snellville and they didn't ahve it at all , all they had was the tsudo dual canister dtm exhuast. oh if anyone in the atlanta area needs any kind of parts from nopi call me up. i have a buyer's discount at nopi in snellville. im getin my erubuni sideskirts for 200 i think alittle less. but anyways its like 60% of the retail price. its pretty cheap. aight im out if you need shiet PM me first and tell me what you need from nopi and ill check on the pricin and then ill get back to you.
sweet deal, Tham!
I will be getting in contact with u soon :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts