Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many members of the forum religously go to the gym?
im goin to make it my new lifestyle
eat, drink and live healthy
cuttin out weed alochols(sp) cigrettes and cut down on my fastfood consumptions
anyone else with me :D

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
i started that in july...i was bulking up -

gained 50 lbs in 3 weeks
shreded for 3 weeks...
then school started - havent been to the gym more than once a week in about 3 months

i am goign back in january!
stick to it!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Always working out. Although I gotta weight bench, treadmill, stepper....the whole nine, right here at home. I don't drink or smoke, so that adds in some pointa when talking about healthy :D

Remember..... water, water, water and more water :2cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't know if this is called working out, but i have a punching bag where i let out all my anger, stress, and frustration. I pummel it almost everyday until I can't move my arm anymore.

Also watching the reality show THE BIGGEST LOSER really make me want to work out more.

·
OG Member
1,496 Posts
i don't talk a lot, i lift a lot ;)
really though, just get in there and try to make it a habit guys. no excuses! if you want to lose weight or get big, you have to make it a routine...part of life, just like brushing your teeth.

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
I work graveyard shift and I get a 1 hour Lunchbreak between 2:30am-3:30am I go to a 24hr gym 5 mins down the street from my job. I put in a good 30 min workout everyday on my lunch break wether I be cutting or bulking. Ive been doing this for just about the last 2 years now. Im in preatty dam good shape and I still drink (on the weekends) and still smoke. Just not ready too give those two up just yet. I would say the best thing to do is find a time everyday in your life that you can excercise the same time and it just becomes routine.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Since my weight gain I have gone to the Gym. I lost 35lbs, then I hurt my back. I am still trying to get back into my walking/Gym routine, but I have not been sucessful yet. I will bet back to 220lbs no matter what!
Later!
Lee

·
Fighting Irish
633 Posts
Ikeray said:
i started that in july...i was bulking up -

gained 50 lbs in 3 weeks
shreded for 3 weeks...
then school started - havent been to the gym more than once a week in about 3 months

i am goign back in january!
stick to it!
You gained 50lbs in 3 weeks!?? :eek2: Geeze, man, did you do nothing but eat all day long??

I used to run and lift every day when I was in college and training for boxing. The thing is once you start working out you don't feel like eating crap anymore, you feel like eating healthier and also you keep wanting to go back to the gym because it feels good. I only lift 4-5 times a week now, but I still eat pretty good and never drink or smoke. I would saying getting in better shape is one of the best things you could ever do for yourself.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
seriously i've gained so much weight since i started college. every semester i went to the gym less and less because of classes and a full work load. now it's to the point where i can't even go. once this semester is over though, i'm gonna get back on my regular routine.

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,763 Posts
DSCLegend94 said:
i don't talk a lot, i lift a lot ;)
really though, just get in there and try to make it a habit guys. no excuses! if you want to lose weight or get big, you have to make it a routine...part of life, just like brushing your teeth.
Couldn't have said it any better. It will be 6yrs in May and I haven't missed a week other than e few nagging injuries

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I look forward to every day where I'm going to the gym. I'm going 4 days a week now, trying to gain at least 30lbs for next summer. I don't eat fast food anymore. Working out is the easy part, the diet is what sucks. I spend a lot on food because I force myself to eat a lot. Packing lunches for work helps save money. All you guys that can't gain weight are probably not eating enough or overtraining. I recommend picking up a mass-gainer protein mix to help get extra calories in.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.