Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at having another meeting very soon in the ATL ...Ill keep u posted !!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Damn you guys, you're all far :(

Hey badasslegend92, I suggest resizing your sig, or making a new one, cuz people are going to jump all over you for that one hehe

I attached a smaller one, you can use that or if you want, you can do your own :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
april 13th is not good for me i have a defensive drivin class at 8:45 til 12:45 then i have some stuff to get for prom and prom will be that night for me. so i wont make it

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
No problem, ask Leon to upload it for you so you wont have to attach it every time. Under signature is where you'll want to enter the address for it. It will be automatic after that :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
leon

give Me a call tonight so we can plan a mimi meet tommorrow, I will also meet with you too sleeperlegend ....

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
wTnLeGeNd said:
april 13th is not good for me i have a defensive drivin class at 8:45 til 12:45 then i have some stuff to get for prom and prom will be that night for me. so i wont make it
ok, wish is granted..so, it will be April 20th
Please be there

Andretti Speed Labs
April 20th
1pm

·
Registered
358 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:

ok, wish is granted..so, it will be April 20th
Please be there

Andretti Speed Labs
April 20th
1pm
Sounds good. I should be able to make it...but I'd have to leave around 4:45-5:00 to get to work. Yes I'm still alive :D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
luvmylegend said:
I rode my damn bike 2 hours to go to the Macon meet and only Matt and Leon showed up. That was super dissapointing. :(
no [email protected] guys,,you HAD better not make it look bad again :( ;)
Especially if you said you were coming!
I know, I know, a lot of stuff happened, but please hit the poll on the post I have - ASL, April 20th. We have plenty of time to set up for this...we need to have more LEgends than TL's and Cl's ya think?:confused:

I know we did last time...and don't be late..want to get pics...MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts