Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pic was taken from a JDM gen2 coupe for sale on yahoo japan.

Acura of Elmhurst (curse their evil souls) wanted to charge me $300 for both sides to replace the part below.

if anyone has the part sheet could you tell me what the name of the part is so I can order it? THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
Sorry i don't know their names but if you go to this website
www.parts.com and search for the part using their part finder, you should be able to find it.
They classify the car into sections like exterior trim, window, bumper assembly, gauge cluster etc etc. And they also do have illustrations for some parts too.

NB
Search under Collision Parts not Mechanical Parts.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish that were my car. I dont actually have a pic of my so I have to use substitutions. like this one.

this is what my car looks except I have 5 spoke OEM wheels a koni 1.5" drop and clear corners.

hopefully I will be at the meet this saterday. i am a jackass and got my license revoked so...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I believe that the part is a Sash or Pillar Trim. Used to retail for approx.$63 ea. Time to install 0.2hr each. Contact Acura of Augusta (GA) 1-800-736-6818.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.