Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found that Levoc shift knob everyone is talking about. Wood/Crome, matches perfect to my wood trim. Took some modifying though. I even got the button to work . I had to modify some screws by filing them down. I even filed down that little plastic piece that goes over the actual shifter shaft. That way it looks legit. I recommend if you see the Chrome/Wood Levoc Shift Knob, get it. It was worth the work I put in to get it installed.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found it for 49.99 at a local speed shop here in Albuquerque NM.
New in the box no scuffs. Had that pretty silk soft panty material under it. LOL really. What do you normally see them priced as?

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to get my hands on a camera. Soon

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
49.99?!! Sh!t, mine cost me $100 last summer when I got mine. As for getting it to fit, all I had to do was carve out all of that white plastic crap inside of the knob, everything else fit fine. I wasn't going to modify the black plastic on the shifter or anything to make the knob fit just in case I needed to put my stock shift knob back on.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang, $110 buck, Do you find yourself whipping the chrome part continusly to remove the thumb print. LOL. Or is it just me. I'm pretty anal.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts