Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aiznpride, what does "BX LEGND" represent.

dmenn, I'm witcha - cool az plate. I too have a 95 6spd coupe.

KNLNGUS

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Aiznprides "BXLegend" represents The Bronx, NYC. And it is definately a beautiful Legend that he has there.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Mine says of all things " TYPE II"

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup, now I have received the most interesting looks driving down the road.

KNLNGUS

type II is cool but then again swt butr is cool too.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I saw some dude on a Covette on the South Cali Freeway.. was something like PrnStar on the plate. Inside a ~30yr old movie star type and of all things.. talking on a cell phone :rolleyes:

G

·
Hey

How much at the DMV does a custom plate cost??? And do u have to pay annual fees on it? Can this be done at any time?

·
2,879 Posts
Maybe he was the man in my sig =)

FutureX 2001 said:
I saw some dude on a Covette on the South Cali Freeway.. was something like PrnStar on the plate. Inside a ~30yr old movie star type and of all things.. talking on a cell phone :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i was gonna get

custom plates...

but..

too much effort and too much wait (4-8 weeks).
:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
In NY I paid around $40 to get the custom plates, and then it's $25 extra each year I believe. I did it all online, and it was a very simple process.

I don't know about other states, but I think there is a big myth that these plates cost a lot of money, and that is why you don't see more of them out there.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jose3030, I have proof that I ordered and paid for the plates on VA DMV online and I received my plates in 2 weeks to the day.

Infinite - that would look cool on a plate. I could be wrong here but I would hope that no one is that strapped on cash that they could not afford a 10 spot per year for personalized tags. Thats it folks, oops I forgot the one time $10 setup fee and then 10 per year.

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
oh word?

KNLNGUS said:
jose3030, I have proof that I ordered and paid for the plates on VA DMV online and I received my plates in 2 weeks to the day.

Infinite - that would look cool on a plate. I could be wrong here but I would hope that no one is that strapped on cash that they could not afford a 10 spot per year for personalized tags. Thats it folks, oops I forgot the one time $10 setup fee and then 10 per year.

KNLNGUS
When you order your new plates, and you already have plates, how does that work?

Do you just pay the difference?

I had the dealership do all the dirty work when I bought my car, so.. I didnt have to do anything at all.. Just get the car inspected.

-jose

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I got "1BRONX" on my tag and i live in GA, i'm reppin' NY to the fullest baby:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts