Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the time to take the climate control unit apart and replace the bulbs in there (my temp wheel was not illuminating), btw, those are TINY little things. Anyway, there are two additional controls that do not illuminate, my TCS button and my instrument panel dimmer control. Since I have two T4 (neo-wedge) bulbs left from my order I was wondering if anyone knew what bulbs they take?

Also, what illuminates the green (or orange/amber) colored line above, for example, the cruise control or rear defroster buttons. The reason I ask is because my TCS button and cruise control buttons look like they have some colored light above the actual "TCS" and "Cruise Control" words. Has anyone every changed these before, perhaps someone knows what type of bulb or LED they use.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, looks like it might be time do either call Acura on this one or do some exploritory surgery on the Courtesy Light/TCS button housing. I will let you guys know what is in there. My guess, two "neo-wedge" bulbs and an LED or some kind, well wish me luck (as in, I hope I do not break it trying to do this).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts