Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
borntohoop said:
do altezza tail lights look good on a 92 acura legend?
It's all a matter of taste.
However, no one makes "Altezzas" for Legends.

I personally wouldnt put them on.
Make a luxurious vehicle look like a rice mobile.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree. I had alteza lights on my Nissan Pick-up and since it was silver it looked pretty slick. But on a Legend I think it would look rather...out of place. Like seeing a rocker at the symphony. I personally like the smoked look or the clear turn signal look.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
94LegendL said:
I agree. I had alteza lights on my Nissan Pick-up and since it was silver it looked pretty slick. But on a Legend I think it would look rather...out of place. Like seeing a rocker at the symphony. I personally like the smoked look or the clear turn signal look.
How could I get the "clear turn signal look?

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
if you mean the front thats easy, just get clear corners and bumpers, on the rear, youll have to take the housing apart and try to cut the orange out. or you can take it to a shop and see if theyll make a custom lens for you.
but i think danny is workin on gettin some clear tail lights for us.
danny? is that still on?
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
476 Posts
"Clear" Tails

I visited a custom plastic fabrication shop and they said it would cost at least $400 to make a lens for the Legend taillight housing. He also doubted it would work correctly because you have to use a very reflective material by law (similar to the bike reflectors and such). The sedan taillight is also MUCH harder to manufacture because of the way it curves with the body line, and because of the sheer size.

Coupe taillights might be a possiblity for fabrication, but so far I have had no luck "getting the orange out" of my sedan tails :(

Ohh well.... I think I will tint them again :p

-Sh0cK3D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts