Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What little things in your cars catch your eye everytime you get in? Mine are the little chrome knob thing on the parking brake and some other things I just replaced today!! Here are some pics...going back to the junk yard tomorrow for a few other things!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi GolderCoupe,

I'm looking to replace the chrome krob of the parking brake. The chrome cover of the old one peeled off (so I see some part silver and some part green =( Can you tell me where did you get the replacing krob and how can I do it? Thanks.

Mocca

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
-The dirt that I can't get out in my carpet mats
-Cracked AC Panel frame(s)
-Shiny leather on the drivers seat
-The recently added 6 foot scratch on my drivers side:) :(

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
mine the dirty carpet behind the front seats, dirty speaker grills on the doors, and the 2 big holes in front of the car where my headlights used to be.
-j

·
Registered
478 Posts
What is the front speaker cover called (I mean if there is a special name for it)? I want to replace the driver side speaker cover which is getting dirty now =( Is it difficult to remove and reinstall it? and anyone know how to? Thanks

Mocca

·
Registered
366 Posts
yo guys...for all those dirty speaker grills or carpet...try using ORANGE CLEAN...just go to walmart and get a bottle...spray a towel..and wipe away...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My two biggest littlest beefs with my interior are:
The fabric on the pillar of my driver's side door, the previous owner got some wierd kinda black stains on it (replacement part is like $116 from Ack of Augusta):

My Passenger's side speaker grill, the previous owner of the car must not have told his passengers to be careful when getting out of the car :(:

Does anybody have any ideas on what to do about he speaker grill? Is it possible to get it reupholstered?

The only two other things are the Leather seats, and then the floor mats, which I just ordered, so those are pretty much taken care of now :2cool:.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They ended up being about $90 shipped from Acura of Augusta. If you call them then let them know that you are from the forums so that they'll give you a discount.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I have so many things that I hate:

1. driver side mirror (it swings all the way, you know what I mean?)
2. volume control doesn;t work (becoz I don;t have stock radio any more)
3. My front bumper is missing the lower lip/spoiler
4. driver seat is torn in 4 different places. passenger seat looks real ****ty as well ( i have black interior)
5. door lock actuator - when I lock the door it keeps clicking for almost 2 minutes
6. one of the rear speaker's mesh is popping up - i push it down but it keeps coming up. Dunno whats wrong with that!!!!
7. the paint on my roof is fading real bad!!!!!!!!
8. rear defogger does not work

and a few other minor things! :(

·
Registered
411 Posts
Speaker grills ...???

I have a problem with the speaker grills as well and I've been waiting to see the reply to that one...

So can the speaker grills be replaced? I am thinking about taking the front two doors appart and would like to take care of everything at the same time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Speaker grills ...???

ikata said:
I have a problem with the speaker grills as well and I've been waiting to see the reply to that one...

So can the speaker grills be replaced? I am thinking about taking the front two doors appart and would like to take care of everything at the same time.
I know for a fact that the speaker grills can't be replaced, you have to replace that whole lower part of the door.

I also actually have a bad door lock actuator and my only keyless entry remote is partially broken. And then my paint is chipped on the hood, and faded on the hood, roof and trunk (why I'm gonna repaint soon). Then I have a scratch on my very lower right fron lip :(. Other than that though, everything is great. None of these things really bug me that much cause I know that they'll all eventually get fixed. At least there aren't any mechanical problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts