157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No these are not the Arelli Assaysins although they are similar and yes they are 18/7.5 + 48 offset with a 225/40/18 Kumho tire.
Yes this is my car and I got these rims from Japan by a company called "Garson". I choosed the rims instead of the assaysins because the assaysins is a 18/8.5 with a + 48 offset. I also had these rims (225/40/18 + 42 offset) on a 1990 honda accord coupe 2.0Si (F20A twin cam) in Japan. When I could not bring the car to the States, I sold these rims and ordered them brand new for the Legend.

No you did not offend me because this car turns alot of heads at the stoplight and even when I'm driving. People come up to me all the time and give me props. I just wanted to know some of the Legend owners thoughts.

I also have the JIC Magic KA7 suspension coilover set up only from Japan. I will lower it more when I install the 3557's camber kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey Nice Ride man!

I am glad that you are getting some serious attention! Its looking quite Pimpin'! Yeah man, but I am with Jigga, it doesn't look that great to me, but it is definitly flashy and would get the chicks.

Cheers,

Neil

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, those rims are awesome...You can see them flashing from a mile away(Seriously, you probably could)..Even though chrome rims aren't my thing anymore, to each his own, and I disagree, they definitely don't make your legend look bad, just not what I would do now...Used to be a major fan of chrome rims though...Good job man...

Moving this to the Gallery...

·
Registered
25 Posts
those looked photoshopped on there... i blew them up on my computer and the front diskbrakes arent there... theyre painted in... and the glares on the rims are the same on both rims... just my opinion.. the rims looked photoshopped.. the glares match... all you did was turn them a little bit... if im wrong im sorry... i dont think they look bad on the car anyway... :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think those look d*mn good!!! But I also like anything bling blingy and about any aftermarket wheels! :D But fo sho those look tight man. Good work. If the car was a lil' lower it would look good too. Later.
---Bob---

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.