Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
... yes as you can see im pissed.. i get a puncture on my only good tyre and they cant fix it cos its on the shoulder :mad: .. so i have to buy a new w rated 215/55/16 which are hard to come buy :mad: .. why didnt i get one on the bald tyre.. this brings my total costs to 375pounds for the last month.. karma owes me heaps.. its taken alot from me lately, i want some back... lol i can still see the funny side but..

·
Banned
129 Posts
flat today

got a flat today. when i parked to pick up sis from school, look around and see that my right front is low on air, decide to put air. but on driver home at 4:40pm tire deflates :mad: emergency tire had no air ,so i walk 3 blocks .I put air in it. i put tire on drive home and dad puts on a ty tire .for now. till i fix new flat tire :mad:

·
Gravity powered 120mph
630 Posts
I ran over a piece of curled up metal about as thick as your pinky finger and half as long. Looked just like a huge hollow spike... absolutely incredible seeing it sticking out of the tire. The tire went flat in about 15 seconds.
Thankfully, it was on a company van and not my Legend :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
yetch, I don't know if you have access to discount tire, but they have free replacement for situations like yours. buy your new tires from there and you won't have to worry about it again.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah ive yet to find a second hand tyre shop.. the yellow pages here suck for shops and theyre all miles(literally) away.. plus im running a space saver so i cant go over 80kms so that rules out the motorway, instead i have to :rolleyes: take the slow way which turns a 25 min drive into an hour.. s'allright tho i get to sit in my car for longer pumpin the d'n'b

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol.. a bit of karma my way yesterday(finally).. was driving around(very nervous bout bhg) tryin to find somwhere with second hand tyres and absolutely no one sells them, apparently you need a special license to resell them(more bureaucracy) then with my last straw i pop into a kwik fit only to have the same response :confused: but.. as im walkin back to my car one of the guys goes 'pisssst.. oi how many you want?'..
"a.. wot.. tyres?"
'yeh.. how many '
and he looks at my rear tyre(which has a bald shoulder) and says he could give me two for 50quid.. i though he said 50 each and told him to replace the punctured one.. he said you have to dissapear for bout half so i went and bought a new thermostat then went to bk and had a burger.. then he comes walkin over and goes yeah done just pay me here, which i did... got back over there and theres two new tyres(sunni's.. never heard of them but who cares) on the front with the best of the old ones on the back.. well stoked.. well stoked.. but.. on my way home the tyre had the same prob as the other one and was flat by the time i got home(the thing was the steering showed no sign of a flattie.. no pull, nothing).. so in the pouring rain i put the space saver back on drove back down there and he gave me another tyre to replace the one that was stuffed for free.. lol.. saying anything else you come and see me ok.. lol.. for sure bro , for sure :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.