Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I thought that option was only avalible on the JDM Legends ( Light on the bumper)... But I heard it was avalible on 95's as an option... I know fut has on on his GS Sedan... What does it do?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Leon Millette said:
works like Caddies, Oldsmobiles, etc...its called a cornering lamp...when you put on y our turn signal, it lights up, steady....nice touch of class....not feeling it on THIs car though...Fut's looks tight!
I agree...Doesn't look good on the legend...I think if the legend is a dark color, they can get away with it...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I've seen only one 4 door Legend with those bumper corner turning lights on a 91-93. It's pretty rare, I don't know how he got it, but I didn't care for it too much.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
it does look a little out of place

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Fut has it on his 94 GS. It was a factory installed option when the legend was new. It doesn't look that bad, maybe if they made it smaller and a little sleeker in design, it would be better.
These lights actually help you a lot for turn in the dark, it's pretty cool. My old maxima had a dual filament corner bulb and it would light up when you turn on the turn signal, really brightens up the dark corners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.