Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I have the Coupe in the bodyshop for bumper covers and some painting. I wanted nice shiney wheels to match the new bumper covers.

Nice stuff.

Dave

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi:

The wheels were not that bad in the big scheme of things. The old ones looked good for 14 years. These will be fine for the duration. I think they were $764 for the pair.

Tyson is going up to Logan for the weekend and will be getting some recon. shots of my car in progress. Thanks Tyson!

The old wheels are going to SBWooder. I may have two left over. I will have to look.

I will get some pictures of the new clunker I just picked up when I get it all cleaned up.

Dave

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
that looks great. i need new rims myself, new front bumper, new paint jobs , new rugs , new seats etc etc . lol

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
goddamn Dave! I didn't see this coming! I need to get my GS wheels reconditioned this summer while I roll on my 17's.. Can't wait to finally see your coupe!

·
Road Trip King
4,673 Posts
:bowdown:

I'd love a set of those.

Dave, I'll let you know how the coupe looks. I'm heading out in a few hours, and I'll be in Logan tomorrow to take a look. If it's driveable I may even have Kim's team pull it out for a picture alongside its 6-speed twin :).

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As requested I pulled out the scale and weighed a new wheel. I am giving it to you in lb/oz and kg.

Enjoy

Dave

1 - 20 of 26 Posts