Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its early for me, im a sophmore in high school, but I started thinking about what I want to do. I would like to work with cars, something like being an engineer on a Formula 1 team or working for honda or ferrari. what do i need to look at to study in college, mechanical engineering? Anybody in this profession on the forums. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hey, that's my planned major (I'm a senior waiting for acceptance)!!!

Yes mechanical engineering would be one possible field if you like working with cars. I talked with some fourth and fifth year MAE (mechanical and aerospace engineering) students at UCI, and they are working on building their own race car.

If anyone on this forum is a mechanical engineer, you are my new role model. :D

G

·
Damn dont know much about that field but it's never to early to think about a college... I'm also interested in the mechanics but mor of the customization side like 310 motoring..

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I'm going to be attending Cal State Los Angeles with a major in Industral Technology with specilation on Automotive Technology. That is what you wanna look into. Oh, and I'm also a senior too. 2nr semester, so like I really give a **** about school now. hehehe. don't be doing what I do! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts