Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you out there have upgraded their video cameras and/or digital cameras, I'm looking for a good price on a nice video camera and digital camera. If you have one or both, please post make, model, etc. with a pic and price or PM me.

Thanks

:2cool:

· Registered
686 Posts
Hey I got a camera that I used literally bout two times. Camera comes with all original documents, warranty, software, the usb cables, battery and charger everything in the box. Its in mint mint condition. Im also selling the 1GB memory stick I bought for $120 with it.Now some details bout the camera.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7

- 7.2-megapixel Super HAD CCD captures high-resolution images up to 3072 x 2304 pixels

- 3x optical/2x digital/6x total zoom; 14x Smart Zoom; Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens

- 2.5" color TFT-LCD monitor with live histogram display; rangefinder-style eye-level optical viewfinder

-32MB internal memory; Memory Stick slot with support for Memory Stick PRO
-Warranty Terms - Parts 1 year
-Warranty Terms - Labour 1 year
-Product Height 2.4"
-Product Width 3.6"
-Product Weight 9 oz.
-Product Length 1.5"

Accessories -
Rechargeable AA batteries, battery charger and cord, A/V and USB cables, wrist strap, CD-ROM with Picture Package for Sony v1.6, Pixela ImageMixer VCD2, Cyber-shot tutorial and drivers

Software -
Included Picture Package for Sony 1.6, Pixela ImageMixer VCD2, Cyber-shot tutorial and drivers

Heres a few pics of the camera

I have to sell both together so PM me with your best offer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.