Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fella's, I'm trying to find a site to download music to play through Realplayer, etc. Other than the sites that are already listed in the player itself. I'm looking for an virtually unlimited supply of diffferent styles of music (sounds familier? -Nabster) Do anybody have any suggestions? Kinda new to this mp3 stuff. Thanx!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
try kazaa..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Goto www.winmx.com and download the app. I have it and its just like napster but you can download MP3 and Movies. I have the Lord of the Rings on my hard drive Its pretty good quality someone was in a empty movie and used a vid cam. But anyway i have found every song i have looked for everytime and all are great quality. Take a look.

·
Registered
614 Posts
aw you should have got the lord of the rings in dvd rip. I had this on 4cds like 2 weeks after the movie came out. Its a direct copy of the tape that the studio released, not that video camera stuff. But either one is all good i guess. Just got the spider man one today. Quality is very good.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Kazaa is the exact same thing as the old morpheus and napster. I feel like its the best p2p out there rite now. Also has the most users. I used to use winmx, but kazaa it much much better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.