Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I have a 1994 LS Coupe, and I am looking for a set of OEM fog lights, wiring harness, and fog light switch. I have noticed that some fog lights are different during the various years of the coupes (i.e. some are square, 1991-93, and some are round 1994-95). Anyway, I need the ones for the 1994-95 model year. One question, I have the TCS button in my car right now with a dummy switch next to it, and I was wondering if the fog light switch button snaps into place next to the TCS button, or do you need to get the entire TCS/fog light combo switch? I am new to the acura legend and I am trying to make my car run and look as good as possible. Thanks for any help in finding these parts. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any leads to these parts.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies guys, Kenso if you could find out about the fogs I would appreciate it. I know that as these cars get older, it will be harder and harder to find OEM equipment for them so that is why I am searching for stuff now. I just got the car about 2 weeks ago and I found this site as I was surfing the internet. Man! this site is so helpful.

1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.