Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will someone post the pics of TJ's supercharger? Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
holy **** thats a confusing pic. put a border around the smaller one... and can i have more info on the s/c ??

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
i was stuck looking at it for like 10 seconds just trying to figure whats going on but the upper left hand coner is the smaller engine bay from the right of the car (looking at the front of the vehicle) and it is superimposed ont the lower pic. but the supercharger is a vortech it looks like. THAT IS JUST AWESOME. first time i've seen these pics.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Vortech SC, and definitely from a BMW, because he still used a bracket from Dinan at NOPI, hehehee........., and I heard it's done right now. But I cannot confirm anything.

G

·
Hahaha, I sat there trying to figure that out for a whole minute. I was like, "did he horizontally mount his engine?!?!?!" ehehe :p

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
Hahaha, I sat there trying to figure that out for a whole minute. I was like, "did he horizontally mount his engine?!?!?!" ehehe :p
haha, i think we were all fooled for a sec there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
How is it that I'm just learning now that there's a S/C Legend out there??? Does anyone know how much that cost him and how fast his car is now?

-GR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts