Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im currently looking for a few parts for my car....and hoping i can get some prices for them...if anyone can help let me know...thanks

- 90 L coupe tail lights

- tan dash for under steering wheel dont know what its really called..

- driver side power mirror (whole thing)

- spedometer cable

- power antenna ( for some reason it keeps acting like its going down and u hear the motor sound)

- Intrax lowering springs

- and i wanted to know if there is any catback exhausts for our cars..

please let me know..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mark,

I've got a set of '90 LS taillights (the red/clear ones) in the OEM FS section if you want those.

To my knowledge nobody makes a catback for our cars (since Stromung just vowed to end their production) . . . yet.

Might be able to grab you that speedometer cable and mirror this weekend . . . what color is your car?

Erik
hey yeah how much for the tails, the speedometer cable, and the mirror, and how would i get them shipped to me and stuff and how would i buy it, ebay?

and the color of my car is this:

im not sure if you can tell by this picture

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
/\ you don't need ebay. you just paypal him the money (or any other form of money transfer he accepts, usually paypal thou) and then he sends you the parts.

later, you leave him a "iTrader" rating, here on the forum. found in the avatar..
>
>
>

<<<<----- Its here

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I may have the under steering cover thing in tan for you...has 2 screw holes from a radar detector that was mounted there from the PO when I bought my car...screw holes now have screws in them painted tan to match the cover, lol....will look for it if you want it...

update: I still have it, let me know if you want it and make me an offer I guess.

·
Registered
81 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.